Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
It is easy to use the browser :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It would be possible to use the spider exploit with the youtube browser in FW 9.9?

Attachments

• IMG_20150816_201858.jpg
    IMG_20150816_201858.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 250

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Escaping YouTube is pretty easy now.
  1. Tap the 3 dots in the top right
  2. Tap Sign In
  3. Scroll down and tap Help
  4. Scroll down and tap Google
  5. Search something!

Reactions: QCLasky

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get in the page because I'm scare if my 3ds bricks :(

It was already confirmed that it'll just crash the YouTube app. The only way I know of to brick your system is to flash a NAND that doesn't belong to your system. (Corrections are welcome) Simple entry points will never brick your system. Also, if you are on firmware 9.3+, don't ever worry about anything bricking your system. The kernel hasn't been cracked yet. If it were cracked, running regular homebrew will not brick your system either. It's only advanced tools that can pose a threat if you're not careful.

Reactions: ihaveahax

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
F
It was already confirmed that it'll just crash the YouTube app. The only way I know of to brick your system is to flash a NAND that doesn't belong to your system. (Corrections are welcome) Simple entry points will never brick your system. Also, if you are on firmware 9.3+, don't ever worry about anything bricking your system. The kernel hasn't been cracked yet. If it were cracked, running regular homebrew will not brick your system either. It's only advanced tools that can pose a threat if you're not careful.
Well thanks,I'm newbie in this things of hacks

RibShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/632975548487090176
Let your thoughts flow from what this tweet may imply
Probably just that he is creating the website that details the various methods of obtaining homebrew on the 3DS that he mentioned a while back. I would guess that if this is the case, then he is almost ready to release. Could just as easily be something else that I haven't thought of though.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just that he is creating the website that details the various methods of obtaining homebrew on the 3DS that he mentioned a while back. I would guess that if this is the case, then he is almost ready to release. Could just as easily be something else that I haven't thought of though.
Looks like he just needs to design the page.

Yes, he did reply to me indirectly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: