FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I have been using this for a while and I never encountered any problems like this. This really tips the scale. Tonight I had my iPod docked as usual onto a dock that connects to the TV. My family uses it 24/7 to watch tv through it because I set up so it can stream which couldn't have been done without jailbreaking it. I really want to be honest since I need to explain everything prior. Since it is on a constant stream we never remove it from the dock and it is on a constant charge. So like every night I find us something nice to watch through it and it works for first 2 minutes then this WHITE screen appears. Now I restored and upgraded to 5.1.1 and am now trying to restore ontop of that with a backup of my primary ipod I use for normal uses that isn't jailbroken. The screen is STILL white through all of this process. I hear the sounds like the one it makes when its rebooted and on the lock screen but I see nothing but white. It doesn't even register me touching it.

Is it bricked? Or can I fix it?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a problem like this when I dropped my touch. The screen didnt crack in anyway, but the bottom half of the screen turned completely white. It was damaged from the inside. If it is just plain white, but still responds to touch, then the hardware was messed up from whatever you were docking it on.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work