Hardware My dock is going crazy

Nic2609

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone. Since I've been playing with the switch I've never had problems with the dock: yesterday afternoon I was playing zelda on the tv when suddenly I couldn't see anything on the tv, and I noticed that the switch was ON inside the dock, so I thought that a cable might've been loose so i tried to put it back but it wasnt working, i searched some yt tutorial and basically i unplugged all the dock cables and restarted the switch and it started working again, but when i obviously turned off the switch to load the emummc it wasnt warking again. I decided to unplug everything and leave it like that until the next day. I loaded the emummc and it seemed that everything was working, but after a few hours (still on the tv) suddenly the left joycon was visually on but didn't respond to commands, so I tried to connect it to the switch while it was inserted in the dock and while trying to restore the joycon suddenly the dock disconnected like last day. So now I just don't know what to do, maybe it could be a software problem and I should update it?

Thanks in advance for any help!:)

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi everyone. Since I've been playing with the switch I've never had problems with the dock: yesterday afternoon I was playing zelda on the tv when suddenly I couldn't see anything on the tv, and I noticed that the switch was ON inside the dock, so I thought that a cable might've been loose so i tried to put it back but it wasnt working, i searched some yt tutorial and basically i unplugged all the dock cables and restarted the switch and it started working again, but when i obviously turned off the switch to load the emummc it wasnt warking again. I decided to unplug everything and leave it like that until the next day. I loaded the emummc and it seemed that everything was working, but after a few hours (still on the tv) suddenly the left joycon was visually on but didn't respond to commands, so I tried to connect it to the switch while it was inserted in the dock and while trying to restore the joycon suddenly the dock disconnected like last day. So now I just don't know what to do, maybe it could be a software problem and I should update it?

it can be anything from dmg dock/switch usb to broken tv or hdmi cable you need more testing try another dock or run totaly clean atmo or og sytem in your old dock to check if this is software issue or not.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You using OEM or third party dock?

Nic2609

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it can be anything from dmg dock/switch usb to broken tv or hdmi cable you need more testing try another dock or run totaly clean atmo or og sytem in your old dock to check if this is software issue or not.
ok i'll try
Post automatically merged:

You using OEM or third party dock?
I'm using an original nintendo dock

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
unfortunately i don't have any other charger or dock so the only thing i can do is try playing in stock mode
i mean you are from eu you have online shopping and 14 days to return no? :D and you have 30days amazon :D you can also buy some slighty used one lets face it you definiewtly need another for second tv or somoething ^^

Last edited by Lamcza,

Nic2609

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i mean you are from eu you have online shopping and 14 days to return no? :D and you have 30days amazon :D you can also buy some slighty used one lets face it you definiewtly need another for second tv or somoething ^^
oook i'll think about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch