Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I've been looking for days now, without finding any answer so far.
I'm trying to watch one piece on my fire tv. Problem is that it is not available at all here in canada (legally i mean. It hasn't been liscenced in french here). So my only option is to go on streaming site until my computer is fixed. But as you may know, streaming site are full of ads. I've been looking for ad blocking options, but they all seem to be outdated by now.
That blokada thing is not working at all, everyone seem to say it doesnt work, yet it's the first option to pop up anywhere i look.

Does anyone has another option to browse internet ad free on fire tv/stick please?
I'm sure i wont be the only to make use of it.
Thanks

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't Brave work on Fire TV?
Doesn't seem to. It's not the first time i get this kind of result with these kind of app.
IMG_20230805_215014438_HDR.jpg

It looks like the app wasn't made for tv and is all off screen. But in the case of Brave, it closes and goea back to the hone menu after two seconds

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can either try a DNS based solution like Adguard DNS or Pi-Hole (if you want it local), either setting it up on your router or by manually setting up networking on your stick, or give the Adguard app an try, which in theory should work like Blockada on unrooted devices (by setting up a local VPN loopback connection).

EDIT: I just checked my Fire TV, and you could also enable Secure DNS on Amzon Silk for and use Adguard there too.

Last edited by matpower,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can either try a DNS based solution like Adguard DNS or Pi-Hole (if you want it local), either setting it up on your router or by manually setting up networking on your stick, or give the Adguard app an try, which in theory should work like Blockada on unrooted devices (by setting up a local VPN loopback connection).

EDIT: I just checked my Fire TV, and you could also enable Secure DNS on Amzon Silk for and use Adguard there too.
Just added the dns to my wifi
16912886851356322039201598678519.jpg

Doesn't seem to work

I added them to the browser directly and it works
Thanks a lot

Reactions: osaka35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto