Gambia, The
Really nice work, Waninkoko
bow.gif

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Pikachu025 said:
Uhm, about that Mario Kart Wii channel, isn't that supposed to be something in-game only and not an actual Wii channel? I mean, that's what most (p)reviews have been pointing at anyway.

The video that was released yesterday on the nintendo.co.uk website does show a Mario Kart Channel in game but both usa and uk websites also say there will be a channel on the menu too.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2..._wii__7448.html

'Mario Kart Wii also allows you to install the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii console. This Channel lets you check up on a host of options without the need of inserting the Mario Kart Wii disc into your system.'

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/O8zz_...J86zbE6zRv3pdB2

'Mario Kart Channel: Visit the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii Menu to check regional and worldwide stats, friend rankings, download ghost data, participate in worldwide Time Trial events, and more!'

Nekobibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just wanted to bump this topic, as I might have missed it myself, and say, once again, all hail waninkoko!!!!!

richardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great addition to the wii scene, thanks!

Incidentally are there details on a wiki perhaps of how the update version such as 2.1e relates to IOS version?

Nekobibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jurai said:
could you guys suck any more dick?
Sure!
I could suck more dick for someone who contributes even more than waninkoko already does.
Care for a try?
Oh no wait, you're probably just useless and devoid of any form of talent. Way to go!

/me goes back to his waninkoko altar.

vv_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can say this :
On a Pal Wii, if you first install the firmware update (IOS36) included in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Pal version), then a brick blocked SSBB (USA version) works perfectly.

bosscolor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
vv_ said:
I can say this :
On a Pal Wii, if you first install the firmware update (IOS36) included in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Pal version), then a brick blocked SSBB (USA version) works perfectly.

WOW, that's what I have
blink.gif
So you don't need to use IOS patcher right?
I'll try this as soon as I get this *** Dl Dvd

vv_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bosscolor said:
So you don't need to use IOS patcher right?
SSBB USA requires IOS36, which is installed by FERD Pal. So with this method no IOS patch is needed for SSBB.

richardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks again for this tool. I've just got mario galaxy working fine on a 2.2e console which i've been avoiding updating. Edit: Game freezes up the wii on further inspection once you enter the first "dome" house. Time to update to 3.1e
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @btjunior sure, that'll cost you death