Hacking IOS Version Patcher

Wiindel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a problem with the Wiizard PAL Wii Version of MKA. Tried different Wiizard ISOs and no one works.

Update

There is a NTSC to PAL Version in the internet.
Download it and patch it to 249. It works.

stuntman007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
algenash said:
thegoron said:
brianx said:
red steel doesnt work PAL with that IOS patcher , because when I start the game I go back to the system menu why?

Yeah same problem here with PAL (3.2) and Red Steel. Set IOS to 30 and system reboots just after loading the disk.

hi set iso to iso 249 and game works fine
hi I patched it red steel with 249 and it still want work can some1 help me and run thought it with me I patched it then i did brickblocker then i did wiibackuppatcher then bunt it with burn ios imGE BUN AND STILL NOT WORK SO CAN SOME 1 POINT ME IN THE Right wayh
thanks stuntman

HeatAgni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

unsure.gif
I'm pretty bad with this sort of thing and after a few attempts at getting HotD 2&3 to patch, I just figured I'd bite the bullet and ask for help.
lecture.gif

When I drag and drop the ISO into the patcher and put type in 249, pretty much nothing happens and hitting enter just closes it. I get the feeling I might possibly be doing something wrong or something is amiss altogether.

Thanks for any help in advance.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@ stuntman007, you may want to force to PAL in the settings, OR explain more what is your problem.

@ HeatAgni, the .exe is not recognizing the .iso file, according to your picture, you may want to place them both (.iso and .exe) in the same folder so it can work properly, when you drag and drop it will tell you wich IOS is the .iso using and the it'll ask you to type the IOS version you want the .iso to be readen off, and that's when you type 249 and then , and then it will tell you to press any key to cotinue and then it'll close itself...!!!
smile.gif

HeatAgni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no dice despite putting it and the ISO in the same folder. I want to say the ISO is corrupt, but it burned and played fine normally without being patched yesterday.
wacko.gif

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Maybe all the funny characters in the file name is confusing it. Try renaming your iso to something like mohh2.iso or something like that.

EDIT: According to your screenshot you probably have Windows hiding your file extensions. So name the iso something simple without the .iso file extension.

Wiibox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
bowser said:
Maybe all the funny characters in the file name is confusing it. Try renaming your iso to something like mohh2.iso or something like that.

EDIT: According to your screenshot you probably have Windows hiding your file extensions. So name the iso something simple without the .iso file extension.
Ok, it didn't worked any other suggests?
Edit: Is there any other programs that can change isos ios to 249?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
e2razor said:
bowser said:

Run the IOS Version patcher from the command line as it was made for that. Start -> Run -> cmd.exe
Put the .iso with a short filename and the IOS Version Patcher is a folder like C:\Wii\ and run the patcher.

Wiibox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
WiiPower said:
e2razor said:
bowser said:

Run the IOS Version patcher from the command line as it was made for that. Start -> Run -> cmd.exe
Put the .iso with a short filename and the IOS Version Patcher is a folder like C:\Wii\ and run the patcher.
Didn't helped.
But is there any other programs that can change isos ios to 249?

Wiibox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
e2razor said:
WiiPower said:
e2razor said:
bowser said:

Didn't helped.
But is there any other programs that can change isos ios to 249?
It works now^^ thx for help.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys maybe im just being a noob in this area lol is there anyway to check which ios the iso your patching currently uses? cause i think an iso i have might've been patched to 249 and im pretty sure the softchip multiloader doesn't run games patched to 249 correct me if im wrong.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kyle007 said:
hey guys maybe im just being a noob in this area lol is there anyway to check which ios the iso your patching currently uses? cause i think an iso i have might've been patched to 249 and im pretty sure the softchip multiloader doesn't run games patched to 249 correct me if im wrong.

Open the game with the IOS Version patcher and it will tell you which IOS the game wants. Or play the game with SoftChip while logging is enabled, then you will find the requested IOS in the logfile on your sd card located under /SoftChip/. The multi game loader should not have problems with games patched to IOS249, but it should have problems with ALL games that require this, no matter if they are patched or not.

InvincibleAgent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

I'd just like to point out to people who receive the following message: "Error: No DVD Found" in Gecko to search for Backup Launcher 0.3. I had success with that one.

diazao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
So... If we patch an ISO with the 249IOS, can we run it on a clean wii 4.0 + modchip?
unsure.gif

Edit: For exemple, the Mario Kart ISO with the HBC install injected.

chromemax

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
could someone please repost the download links? i think they're dead and i desperately need it to play mortal kombat armageddon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SenorED, wut