Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Something I was wondering.
Once the Homebrew Launcher has been launched using the Ninjhax exploit, is it safe to remove the game cartridge?
For obvious reasons like hotswapping the cartridge for potential save dumps or modification.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, is old .nds homebrew runnable on this launcher, or is there some converter that they need to be run through in order to work? 'Cause unlike you, Ryu, the rest of us can't just use Geass on our system to run stuff.
.nds homebrew files are executables built for the NDS, not for the 3DS, no way in hell they'd work.
Instead, you need to use the source code to compile for a new platform, as a matter of fact that's exactly what Gameyob is, previously developed for the NDS, now can be compiled for the 3DS.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep scanning my qr code, I have the boot.3dsx file on the root of my sd card, but every time it scans and glitches out, I get booted to the homescreen where it says an error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (unsaved data may be lost.) And then I click ok and it restarts and I try it all over. What am I doing wrong?

More info, I'm on an old model 9.2.0.20U and I'm generating the correct code for that model.

Ah, I'm an idiot I see the part of the process I was doing wrong. I don't have wifi on, as I'm trying this at work which doesn't have wifi. Will have to try tonight when i'm home and find a moment away from smash on the Wii U.

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep scanning my qr code, I have the boot.3dsx file on the root of my sd card, but every time it scans and glitches out, I get booted to the homescreen where it says an error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (unsaved data may be lost.) And then I click ok and it restarts and I try it all over. What am I doing wrong?

More info, I'm on an old model 9.2.0.20U and I'm generating the correct code for that model.

Do you have wifi on and connected?

How do I get icons for other homebrew not in the starter kit?

Smea was asking for people to design icons on twitter not too long ago, so I imagine this hasn't been a particular priority for the devs. All in good time, I'd assume.

Oh ok,I'm sorry. But didnt it said that it will be a message board bug like on the wii
it said that where? there has been wild, unruly speculation for sure.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have wifi on and connected?

Yeah I had figured out that mistake before anyone else even pointed it out lol. Sometimes I manage to miss little but important steps and then I freak out a little because I think maybe my system or cartridge don't work for whatever reason. But I'm happy to see it was only an issue with me not being thorough enough.

jqrn

Trophies
XP
Country
did people who experienced freeze solve the problem.

Im on gateway and got a rom of Cubic ninja. Byt each and everytime i scan the QR, it freezes. WIFI is on and what not

Any help here?

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Im on gateway and got a rom of Cubic ninja. Byt each and everytime i scan the QR, it freezes. WIFI is on and what not

Any help here?

Well, it's supposed to freeze for a moment....is it unresponsive after that or do you get kicked to the menu with an error?

Plasmastar510

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So blargSNES has sound now? :D

Nope. :(

QR-Codes says in Red
Sorry version unsupportet if i save it to desktop. I use New version 9.2.x EU. And the qr-code not working correctly.
Or i need the Game frist before the QR-code work?

Saving the QR code currently won't do you any good, as the sploit still needs to download more data from smea's server.

XiTaU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Any help here?

if ur on gateway and have a freeze are u trying to use 4.5 code or 9.2 or whatever ur emunand is.
you need to run the code of the emunand not the console and it should work

Reactions: PhoenixWrightX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream... +1