Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSPOZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can they make it for a older firmware pls? I have 3.0.0-5U but that option is not avalable.i was keeping it at this firmware in hopes that haveing a low firmware will have less patchs made so its more exploitable.

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Can they make it for a older firmware pls? I have 3.0.0-5U but that option is not avalable.i was keeping it at this firmware in hopes that haveing a low firmware will have less patchs made so its more exploitable.

It won't happen. just get a game like smash update to 8.1

Reactions: Margen67

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just curious. Does the N3DS support got removed?

Website ( http://smealum.net/ninjhax/) only let you select "OLD" though it's written on it you can select "NEW" if you have a N3DS.

Edit : Ah no, it's still here. It's just the "New" is pretty hard to see with this black background.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm trying to get Ninjhax to install on my 3DS using a r4i card, on fw 4.4.0.6-U. There are no qr codes for this firmware? The lowest available option for 4.4.0 is the 4.4.0-7U. What should i be doing to install it if possible?
Also, will it work if i try to install it via the r4i card? What are the limitations if any, of doing it this way?

Fusionz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm trying to get Ninjhax to install on my 3DS using a r4i card, on fw 4.4.0.6-U. There are no qr codes for this firmware? The lowest available option for 4.4.0 is the 4.4.0-7U. What should i be doing to install it if possible?
Also, will it work if i try to install it via the r4i card? What are the limitations if any, of doing it this way?

Err..i'm pretty sure the Ninjhax is 3dsx format and also r4i emulates inside DS mode on the 3ds..meaning no, it is impossible to run 3ds files etc. on a r4i card..

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have a way to mirror ninjhax?
i want to access it without internet access.
hopefully host it locally though a laptop and connect the 3ds to that so i don't need to access the website.
i know the qr codes just point the 3ds to a download so i would need both new qr codes and whatever they point to.
i'm hoping someone already has done this and can just link me but i couldn't find it anywhere.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have a way to mirror ninjhax?
i want to access it without internet access.
hopefully host it locally though a laptop and connect the 3ds to that so i don't need to access the website.
i know the qr codes just point the 3ds to a download so i would need both new qr codes and whatever they point to.
i'm hoping someone already has done this and can just link me but i couldn't find it anywhere.

You can access it without internet after the first time you scan it... after that you can use it offline unless you wipe your save file.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can access it without internet after the first time you scan it... after that you can use it offline unless you wipe your save file.
yes but what if i need to use it on a different 3ds, say my 3ds is 9.2 and i go to a friends house and he has 7.1 as far as i know ninjhax is firmware specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome