Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
can someone confirm this?

i did find it weird he said "releasing tonight" when it was 23:00 in france (when i thought he was french)

Smea said he is living in california

Reactions: dimmidice

Nostalgianinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you! now i can go to bed knowing staying awake is entirely pointless

You guys are going to wait 3-5 hours (or maybe even 7 if late night) if you're going to wait for "Tonight" according to the timezone differences between the UK and California.

I'm up for 2 more hours before I head off and be up at 7AM SAST for work.

maDIEmG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick heads up if you live in the metro Atlanta area, the Kmart in snellville that is closing has 3 copies on the shelf as of 11/20/14 6:15pm for under 14.99. If you live near it's your chance.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the 3ds automaticly install 3ds updates? i know it will download them but the last time i had one automatically downloaded it asked me if i wanted to install it. i think this was on 8.0.0-u though (went to 8.1.0u) so it may have changed in 9.0.0

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
probaly but smea didnt confirm that there would be though

Smea is wise enough to host this elsewhere and foreign to his public server. If he doesn't use jheberg or some other file multi-hoster, I will be surprised.

does the 3ds automaticly install 3ds updates? i know it will download them but the last time i had one automatically downloaded it asked me if i wanted to install it. i think this was on 8.0.0-u though (went to 8.1.0u) so it may have changed in 9.0.0

Only the Wii U does this. Nintendo will alert you beforehand.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the Wii U does this. Nintendo will alert you beforehand.
and thats what i hate about the wii u. if i remember corectly wasnt there a website that i could put into my router that will block the nintendo update site?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
and thats what i hate about the wii u. if i remember corectly wasnt there a website that i could put into my router that will block the nintendo update site?

Yes, just use all the urls from the wii U ip addresses. I added them all to my 3ds and wiiU assigned ip and no update were prompt, there will always be an error occuring.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, just use all the urls from the wii U ip addresses. I added them all to my 3ds and wiiU assigned ip and no update were prompt, there will always be an error occuring.
and where do i find the urls/ip address? (its probaly realy obvious but im not that great with routers.)

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the 3ds you can't just turn the wifi on once you load up a 3ds game? i figured as long as the wifi is not on in the 3ds main menu that you would be fine.
the updates will download even if you are in a game. it will take alot longer but they will still download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu