Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgianinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Amped for release, it'll be a while before the scene picks up proper traction, but it's a start for a publicly available method to begin homebrew on the 3DS.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The eBay seller who sold me CN for 9$ is now selling it for 85....thankfully mine is already shipped

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got my CN for 10 bucks just now at a local comic store , had to by it new , they had another copy left too , and i still fell like overpaid cause i have a GW

thenotoriousrod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought CN for $39.99 with priority shipping (and I thought that was a little much). I've seen people trying to sell this game for $100.00 lol

Remember folks, don't feed sharks.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there that many copies of that game available though?

No thanks to the greedy self-entitled punks that hoarded them no doubt. Thanks a lot, guys.

Typical Temp member, buys five copies, only uses one and refuses to sell the rest. Keep it classy, guys. Thanks a lot, no really.

The cheapest I can find on ebay is £52 shipped (about $82) :sleep:

There are choice words and very colorful adjectives that I would like to use, but know I shouldn't, to describe the mentality the hoarders have, but I won't.

Reactions: air2004

thenotoriousrod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder CN going to be needed just once for this exploit? If so, I have no problem selling to someone here for what I paid. I have no intentions of capitalizing of this game price wise as I'm a homebrew lover myself.

D

Deleted-355425

I wonder CN going to be needed just once for this exploit? If so, I have no problem selling to someone here for what I paid. I have no intentions of capitalizing of this game price wise as I'm a homebrew lover myself.

you need it in every time you want to run homebrew.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

probably will need it all the time at first then i bet soon after someone will find a way to run devmen and install CIA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu