Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
What are the chances that people who have been working on homebrew will release their stuff the same day?

I remember reading a while back some guys wouldn't release anything while flashcards were the only main way to boot homebrew.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I have read that this exploit will not harm save data on the required game, but is the game required every time to launch the hbl? It would be handy if, for example the game becomes hard to get hold of then some of us could borrow the game from a friend, run the installer then return the game with save intact. However given that the title on the screenshots is "Homebrew Launcher", rather than channel, even though the selected theme looks much like the Wii Homebrew Channel makes me believe that the exploit will be run from that game each time.

Can anyone clarify this?

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very true. But still fun for some stealth/spy applications.

What if there was a homebrew app that could record with the camera and mic when the console is closed and the LED lights on the 3DS are off so no one knows it's actually on. See where I'm going with this?
The light is hardwired to the camera. If the camera goes on then so does the led unless you remove it.

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MGS3 isn't on the eshop at all.

I have a European eShop here that says otherwise for £17.99. Did you look into it yourself or just parrot what others have been saying? There are more than enough hints out there right now to determine the game with 99.99% possibility IF you actually research what parts of the lists are, shall we say... inaccurate.
But there's a free hint. More than one, really.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this exploit enable region free? Would I be able to play US games on an JP system?

no.

Ryu, Bullet point some shit in the first post to stop this merry-go-round of questions.

1. No region free
  2. Does not load roms
  3. Requires a game to load exploit (retail and/or eshop depending on where you are)

Reactions: KROWBOT

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no.

Ryu, Bullet point some shit in the first post to stop this merry-go-round of questions.

1. No region free
  2. Does not load roms
  3. Requires a game to load exploit (retail and/or eshop depending on where you are)
All right, thanks for clearing that up.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no.

1. No region free
  2. Does not load roms
All right, thanks for clearing that up.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
no.

1. No region free
  2. Does not load roms
He said it's possible.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Possibility of blocking? 100%. As seen with the cooking coach exploit for the DSi, it's possible to make the console itself notice the exploited file(s) and delete them. Once released, Nintendo will probably block the exploit in less than a year

not if can help it, as soon as i found out about the geteway exploit and this one too my wifi settings are gone, i just hope the game that will be announced is a game that i own already, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry