Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:ohnoes:... :lol:

I really think that this has potential to be something great. I love it so far. I want to see a 3DS scene start to thrive without having to be all about OMG I WANT ROMZ PLS GOD DAMN IT.

See, that's exactly what I want to see, more of actual homebrew besides loading ROM backups, you know? And I hope that the exploit will only require the game once and that you don't have to keep it in all the time ^_^

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my nieces 3ds is still on the original firmware which is like 1.0 something , will this exploit work on that ?

Even if it worked, I would recommend you to update to the lastest version because extra features. :P
Still, it is possible that this game will require an update, did any Day One game require updates?

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a dumb question, but it was stated: Please note, however, that 3DS backups are not possible to execute on this exploit. Does he mean we won't be able to play backups at all or just to execute the exploit? Just saying because of the Homebrew on the Wii, we could do both.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This may be a dumb question, but it was stated: Please note, however, that 3DS backups are not possible to execute on this exploit. Does he mean we won't be able to play backups at all or just to execute the exploit? Just saying because of the Homebrew on the Wii, we could do both.

Probably the exploit won't be able to run ROMs, but someone probably can(and probably will) make a Backup Loader to run them.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

It is usermode homebrew only, no warez, piracy only happened on wii after homebrew and once the usb2 module came out, along with Marcan steering Waninkoko in the right direction without realizing it

Reactions: matpower

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the exploit won't be able to run ROMs, but someone probably can(and probably will) make a Backup Loader to run them.

Ok, I guess only time will tell. Thanks

It is usermode homebrew only, no warez, piracy only happened on wii after homebrew and once the usb2 module came out, along with Marcan steering Waninkoko in the right direction without realizing it

I have the Gateway and it works great, but it'll be nice to have it all in one. :)

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, i got GW too, just be interesting to see what is possible on 1 of these newer units and if they can be broken wide open :)

clemull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Gosh it just keeps getting better and better( menu).

l
B2mdkEQCAAAlWk4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/XIEHI0vfCBk?feature=shared&t=110