Installing Overcooked 2 DLC

retrofan01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to install the various Overcooked 2 season pass DLCs onto my retail disc game (CUSA10870) on my 9.00 JB PS4. The DLCs are not included on the disc but I bought the season pass on my old non-JB PS4.

I've copied and pasted the PS Store URL into psDLC, selected 'Get DLC v1' then 'Get Update PKG'. I then download the 3 PKG files from the links that are displayed which end in _0, _1 and _2 and select Create FPKG to generate another PKG file (which unlocks on-disc DLC in other games I've tried). When I try to install the PKG file ending in _0, I get error CE-35659-8. Trying to install the PKG file ending in _1 or _2 gives a different code (PS4 is currently tied up with something else so don't have this error code to hand).

I was under the impression that I could install these PKG files from the PS Store to add DLC as long as the base game wasn't installed from an FPKG - is adding DLC in this manner even possible and if so, how would I go about doing this?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way to get that dlc is the entitlement.db, at least the package links. you could also use a proxy. the problem is getting the license on another system. you could try putting the dlc on an external drive, then transferring it over to the ps4 in question. I don't know if that will work, but it should afaik.

retrofan01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I moved the game (with updates and DLC) from system storage to an external USB hard drive on my non-JB 9.03 PS4. Then, I moved it from the USB hard drive to system storage on my 9.00 JB PS4 and it seems to work with DLC included. If I now rip the game to USB memory stick, will the DLC be included in the rip? If not, how do I ensure that it is?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to ftp the dlc. it's slightly more difficult than a normal backup, but not so hard. I haven't made a tutorial on that, only themes, which is the same except you need to change the sfo. @KiiWii has a tutorial on that.,

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: