How to use make_npdata to install dlc?

gamba66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to play the original non-directors cut version of human revolution and have so far unsucessfully tried to install the dlc's for it.

What I have done so far:

1. Download the dlc's from nopaystation

2. unpacked them using PKGViewer (the dlc's came with a .rap file)

3. Ran make_npdata with the following command = make_npdata.exe -v -d "DLC1_data.edat" "decrypted_DLC1_data.edat" 0 "FILE_FROM_EACH_DLC.rap"

Program says:
Parsing data...
WARNING: Metadata section hash is invalid!
File successfully parsed!

Decrypting data...
File successfully decrypted!

4. Installed the original untouched pkg dlc and after installing it, copying over the decrypted edat files into the dlc usrdir

DLC's wont show up in Human Revolution. I patched it to version 1.01 right after installing it so that cant be it. I tried with the EU and the US Version and their corresponding matching DLC pkg's, so it cant be the region.

What am I doing wrong? I really do not want to use reactpsn and such and was hoping I could use a .rap-free method
Post automatically merged:

I couldnt make make_npdata work but I ended up using PSN Liberator which works with the rap file and decrypts the edats/eboots and simply repackages it in pkg file format

now everything works perfectly

Last edited by gamba66,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch