Splatoon 3 DLC not working even with most recent firmware, update, etc installed... How to fix?

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently tried installing Splatoon 3, the most recent update, and all the DLC yet it's not working and tells me that I need to download an update to use the train station. I have all the most recent updates for atmosphere & the switch so I am not sure why it won't work. I've tried installing it one part at a time and still doesn't work no matter which order I install the updates. If I install the update before the DLC and try to use the train it doesn't tell me I need to download an update, but instead tells me I need to go to the e-shop to buy the DLC, but as soon as I download the DLC it tells me I need to install an update to use the train, which I can't do as I'm not trying to get my switch banned. Has this been an issue for anyone else and has anyone figured out a workaround to get the DLC to work?

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
You need updated DLCs too.
What do you mean "updated DLCs"? I literally just obtained all 3 DLC, the newest update, and splatoon 3 files after the new DLC came out so they're the most updated DLC they can be... Still didn't work.

Edit: NVM I think I figured it out

Edit 2: Again NVM... They seem to still be the same files just compressed to the same file rather than being 3 separate compressed files. I did notice a lot of people had issues with accessing the content even when they paid for it. Still hoping someone figured out a way to get around it being buggy.

Last edited by DaMegaTaco,

silenthill11

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean "updated DLCs"? I literally just obtained all 3 DLC, the newest update, and splatoon 3 files after the new DLC came out so they're the most updated DLC they can be... Still didn't work.

Edit: NVM I think I figured it out

Edit 2: Again NVM... They seem to still be the same files just compressed to the same file rather than being 3 separate compressed files. I did notice a lot of people had issues with accessing the content even when they paid for it. Still hoping someone figured out a way to get around it being buggy.
did u figure this out? im having the same problem rn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto