Homebrew Installing Homebrew on 3DS v 11.4.0

Leimery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hey guys

This is my first post in this community after many months of just reading all the usefull information posted.
What made me post is that latetly iv been trying to install homebrew on my 3ds v 11.4.0 but to no avail.

I have a copy of OOT a powersaves action replay device and have been going back and forth trying to do it.

The issue i face is when i copy the save file onto the powersaves folder (Changing name and what not) following the exact instructions in the many guides i have been reading the past week. However once i start the game it just tells me the data is corrupt. and basically deletes everything.
With further investigation it seems the payload i get from http://smealum.github.io/3ds/#prepare is N3DS_U_27648_usa_9221
While the file available in the Powersaves folder which you download from the same site only goes up to N3DS_U_26624_usa_9221
Is this whats causing the saves to be corrupt ?

And yes i have ensured the version is correct.

Would be great if someone could assist me on the matter.

Oh and maybe there is a simpler solution. the whole point of homebrew is me trying to get MHgeneration hacks/codes as the powersaves obviously doesnt work on it directly. Hence if there is a way to use the Save editor iv seen posted here without homebrew please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the assistance

Last edited by Leimery,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither