OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi guys,

i know this has probably been answered so many times before so please dont flame me.i have a switch here on firmware 11.0 and not used it since sxos became redundant.just wanted to know can someone recommend a guide for upgrading to the latest atmosphere,any help would be brillant.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,

i know this has probably been answered so many times before so please dont flame me.i have a switch here on firmware 11.0 and not used it since sxos became redundant.just wanted to know can someone recommend a guide for upgrading to the latest atmosphere,any help would be brillant.
Firstly, update your switch, assuming you're starting from scratch with all SXOS bullshit gone. Then, follow:
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,

The question here is you want to keep SX OS and use Atmosphere or you just want to move one to Atmosphere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto