firmware for switch to use atmosphere

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
only updated fw would that remove it
Updating firmware with Daybreak allows you to format the console, also ask for confirmation so if you didn't read and accept the wipe you could wipe your (emu)Nand. but is your choice and by default daybreak do not format the console.
Post automatically merged:

Always use JKSV to backup your saves.

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Updating firmware with Daybreak allows you to format the console, also ask for confirmation so if you didn't read and accept the wipe you could wipe your (emu)Nand. but is your choice and by default daybreak do not format the console.

Always use JKSV to backup your saves.
okay thanks guys

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can JKSV find your saves on internal memory and thus you can back up them?
Sorry English is no my native language so I didn't understand you completely.

JKSV uses a Backup folder on you SD Card, by default SD:/JKSV however can be changed on settings.

also JKSV list all savegames on you console and list them, even if the software is currently installed or not.

So you can:
  • Backup the savegame of an actually installed software
  • Backup the savegame of a removed software (if you didn't remove the savegame when uninstalled that software)
  • Restore the savegame of a current installed software from a backup folder.
  • Restore the savegame of a sofware which is not installed on your console, and you need no to install the software, by example you can restore the savegame of GAME1 which is no installed on your console and then run GAME2 which detects the GAME1 savegame and import features from it.

Jim_Sfetoudis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok thx. What I want to understand is if it is possible to back up a save file that is on system memory with JKSV so that you can transfer it to the sd card to be able to use it with a game under a different profile

Do you know if it is possible?

Last edited by Jim_Sfetoudis,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!