Homebrew Install games un 3ds (with online)

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have already hacked my wii u but I am completely new to the 3ds (I bought it a short time ago), so I want to know if there is a way to install games in the 3ds as in the wii u (with online without ban risk) because on the wii u It’s easy because It download games from Nintendo server (so the hacked game is like the original one but I don’t know on 3ds, I really know nothing) so is It possible and do you have a tutorial (step by step)?

The version on my new 3ds xl is :
11.4.0-37E

Please I need your help
Thanks !

D

Deleted User

Hello, I have already hacked my wii u but I am completely new to the 3ds (I bought it a short time ago), so I want to know if there is a way to install games in the 3ds as in the wii u (with online without ban risk) because on the wii u It’s easy because It download games from Nintendo server (so the hacked game is like the original one but I don’t know on 3ds, I really know nothing) so is It possible and do you have a tutorial (step by step)?

11.4.0-37E

Please I need your help
Thanks !

If you wish to procure pirated game media find a .cia file of the game and install it with FBI

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

11.4.0-37E

Please I need your help
Thanks !
It used to be possible on 3DS with FreeShop (also Wii U USB Helper on the PC side but FreeShop was much easier) but Nintendo patched it so it no longer works, you'll have to get games the old fashioned way.
http://3ds.hacks.guide - all you need (besides the games themselves of course ;))

Hello, but without risk ban online ?
They've long since stopped banning people on 3DS.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your answer !

I only have to follow everything that is written on the site?

But is It sure that I won’t be banned ? I don’t have enough money to by an another one if the 3ds get banned. And If I’m banned, what will happen ? I will not be able to go online?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for your answer !

I only have to follow everything that is written on the site?

But is It sure that I won’t be banned ? I don’t have enough money to by an another one if the 3ds get banned. And If I’m banned, what will happen ? I will not be able to go online?
If you have been here for 2 years to follow whats been going on. You really are still way too paranoid for cfw. Are you sure that this is even right for you?

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh it’s because It’s the account of my brother(I asked him some help and he told me to use this ), Have I to use my account that I created few hours ago or is It ok ? And what is CFW ?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh it’s because It’s the account of my brother(I asked him some help and he told me to use this ), Have I to use my account that I created few hours ago or is It ok ? And what is CFW ?
cfw is custom firmware its what you are installing to the 3ds. I dont see why you would need to keep the account ya made a few hours ago. once its done it will be all good for you.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I looked at the site a bit, but once I have done "Get started", what should I do? I can not find where it is written how to install the games, and what does "Get started" permit to do? And what are AHL9 and boot9strap?

cdcdcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Look up your 3ds version (firmware). Then look up the same version in the version table. Click on the link that is next to your version. (or do what the line says if there is no link)

Just read all the pages carefully before doing anything.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay and I can't use freeshop so I have to use FBI but is there a way to install .cia directly from Nintendo's server (like in Wii U) to be sure the file works or if I use a .cia file from google, will it necessarily be a good .cia file that work ?

EDIT: And I saw that there also is an another method with .tik and for .cia file there is also ciangel

Last edited by Pokpoko,

cdcdcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use FBI for installing .cia files. There are some trusted sources but we cant share them here. Use google to find these sources.

Stuff like freeshop and CiAngel are not working anymore and will never work again.

Last edited by cdcdcd,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay and I can't use freeshop so I have to use FBI but is there a way to install .cia directly from Nintendo's server (like in Wii U) to be sure the file works or if I use a .cia file from google, will it necessarily be a good .cia file that work ?

EDIT: And I saw that there also is an another method with .tik and for .cia file there is also ciangel
Ciangel isnt going to work either as it was a cdn downloader. Its in the same boat as freeshop was. And no. Ninty completely screwed all direct downloads from their servers. There aint nothing nowhere thats going to change that now.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I have to search : « legit .cia » ? And what is a public seed ?
Public seed is something people use to have as a backup seed to get around lfcs bans. if one public seed gets banned. everyone using that seed will have the ban until a new seed is posted and they install the new seed. You can search whatever you want for the game name. legit titles was only a handful of games. dont expect to find much using that term.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: They probably said "Hey, why not we combine two of these good things together and make a 'new'...