GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonzab said:
Hey guys all that's left is for us to translate those fuckers lol.

rofl.gif

Well, yeah, probably, which is why I put in a request over yonder. Hopefully someone with the skills will take an active interest in the games. I'll probably try to tinker with the second game in Japanese, though. It seems like the systems from the first game are virtually the same, and though I won't be able to follow the story, I can still enjoy more of the gameplay.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if there's no sign of the sequels coming out and no one plans on doing any fantranslations I'll probably play 2 and 3 in Japanese. I'm glad I had this game as a primer. It's a bummer though because I hear the recruiting and customization of your team is a lot bigger in these games, whereas here we basically had to mostly stick with storyline characters if you wanted anyone good on your team.

The release of the 3DS may very well decline any chance of any more localizations for this series. Especially because it's still not out in the UK and won't be until who knows when, and I feel like that was the 'main' market they were going for with this localization.

Hopefully there is enough interest in the series for a fantranslation now!

1234turtles

Memer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InsertAName said:
Yeah, if there's no sign of the sequels coming out and no one plans on doing any fantranslations I'll probably play 2 and 3 in Japanese. I'm glad I had this game as a primer. It's a bummer though because I hear the recruiting and customization of your team is a lot bigger in these games, whereas here we basically had to mostly stick with storyline characters if you wanted anyone good on your team.

The release of the 3DS may very well decline any chance of any more localizations for this series. Especially because it's still not out in the UK and won't be until who knows when, and I feel like that was the 'main' market they were going for with this localization.

Hopefully there is enough interest in the series for a fantranslation now!
i wish inazuma eleven 4 would be localized the only thing that disappionts me about ie4 is the new main character in ie4 endou just a coach

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, looks like the steam is dying on this one.

Had fun with it, about 22 hours of play. Lack of interesting recruitment and having to grind for the end game tournaments is starting to get kind of annoying. Here's hoping for a release of the next two or a fan translation of one of them.

If not, when I have a little more time and patience I'll sit down with the Japanese versions and give them a go.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm using clean rom with DSTwo 1.09, and it freezes everytime I want to scout Hollis Ticure and Tosh Coach (Connection map), anybody has the same problem with me? Is there any solution for this?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't think it's AP, I've been playing for 15 hours, and these 2 scoutable characters (so far) are the only freezes I've encountered, I think it's a bug. I'll try patching my rom, can you give me a link to the patch please. Thank you
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Level 5 has made a game I hate (soccer/football, not Inazuma) actually...welll...awesome. While Soccer/football is my third least favorite sport (next to American Football and Basketball), the concept behind this game is very creative on paper and is executed very well.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GeekyGuy said:
I'm using a patched ROM, about 25 hours in (Chapter 8), and no problems thus far.

I'm curious at how long this game is now. I'm at Chapter 8 as well but it only took me ten hours to get there. I'm I really underleveled (Lv 32) or is there that much to do that I don't know of?

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of the stuff is after game. I beat the game in 24 hours and I took some time to recruit some of the guys in the chart but stopped after a bit because they're mostly useless and there's no real prize in recruiting them all. You can rush through the game quite fast but beware of the levels. I never lost any boss battle even going as far as winning 4-0 sometimes.

My team level was around 40 or so when I won the last game. They're around level 50 or so and the best player is level 60. But I won easily, though the keeper is a beast.

Now I'm at 34 hours and I'm still grinding to beat some of the post-game challenges which are quite harsh, some of those.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
GeekyGuy said:
I'm using a patched ROM, about 25 hours in (Chapter 8), and no problems thus far.

I'm curious at how long this game is now. I'm at Chapter 8 as well but it only took me ten hours to get there. I'm I really underleveled (Lv 32) or is there that much to do that I don't know of?

Ha! Yeah, man. I think I'm on the long side of the equation. A game this good, I really like to take my time with it. So, I've been going to the secret training area a good bit, upping my team skills, as well as scouring for chests. I just dig the battles, so I don't mind wandering around. Most folks clock the game in between 14-20 hours total. I'm guessing I'll get at least 30-35. I plan on fooling with it more after the main story, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.