Not open for further replies.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
When I try to patch the game (patch version v3 and the name of the rom is 6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard I get this error "
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT" can anypony help me with this...?

EDIT: Found that the rom is prepatched (if it says that error), searching for un-patched but they all pre-patch the game! OMG!!

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Awesome! I would like Maji de Kansha. But if that's not possible then just have an undub is fine~

Don't worry, Maji de Kansha is included for the Firestorm undub (and also Ryuusei Boy for the ED) (at least, in my temporary undub :P).

I already got the lyrics translated thanks to some people and I'm just revising it to make it sound better... before giving it to TyRaNtM.

--

EDIT: New version for Firestorm undub is out (now with a undub patch for just those who want only a clean ROM *shrug*). This might be the last beta version (I'm curious if anyone actually got this working without problems aside from me XD). Final version with Layton character add-ons will have to come from TyRaNtM.

Nelhew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't need no Layton characters. THANK YOU! KUROKO. I thank you so much.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I've reached to Hokkaido and I absolute love this Remastered Version. I played the first one in japanese and then again with the Remastered Version. I love the bonus stuff you put in each game but I have a smaaall problem...

It's too easy!! And I didn't grind or anything like that, I played the normal matches and the Friendly game 2 times (1 to find them and 1 in the bus) and the game now it's too easy. Is it possible to make it a bit harderor something like that?

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I use multiplayer with that remastered version against a friend mine who has the firestorm normal version(EUR) ?

PS: IF I can: I use the Layton characters onto my team, then the 3D models of the Layton characters would appear right on my friend NDS ?

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can I use multiplayer with that remastered version against a friend mine who has the firestorm normal version(EUR) ?

PS: IF I can: I use the Layton characters onto my team, then the 3D models of the Layton characters would appear right on my friend NDS ?

Yes you can but for the second question, no. For your friend, they will only appear as the original regular characters (which their slots was replaced Layton characters)... :P Unless a final Firestorm remastered appears.

Reactions: 1 person

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Yes you can but for the second question, no. For your friend, they will only appear as the original regular characters (which their slots was replaced Layton characters)... :P Unless a final Firestorm remastered appears.
Thanks for the reply. :D

redstormer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your not allowed to post roms here is pming allowed? for some reason the patch won't work will someone pm me the already patched verison .nds or on youtube and pm me. my youtube username is birdyroxas

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say thanks for this. I started the game a while back, and then half-way through applied the patch (as that's when it was released), and had a blast. The Japanese voices are pretty great, and the addition of Layton characters adds to the game as well.

Reactions: 1 person

redstormer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T_T i want to get the patched verison. the patch thingys won't work for me. always errors

the application failed to intialize properly on x delta ui. i have redownlaoded have exe file. googled the error

redstormer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
opps sorry for double post.is it me or ootani after brining fubuki up she does not appear and can be recruited?
How come only Gazelle has his real name(suzuno fuusuke). why not add others members real name too.
like Ulvida is Yagami Reina. Gran Is Kiyama Hiroto Ic is Touchi Ai

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I've just downloaded all the extra contend from Wi-FI, does anyone has a list for the players or anything like that? Or what can you gain from S rank in tournaments since it's pretty difficult to find info since they all write the english names from the players :P

Also... Inazuma Eleven 3? Are we 100% that we won't see an official english version? I really want to play this one too :/

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
opps sorry for double post.is it me or ootani after brining fubuki up she does not appear and can be recruited?
How come only Gazelle has his real name(suzuno fuusuke). why not add others members real name too.

?? What? Are you talking about the part where you find Ootani in Northern Ridge or why she isn't appearing for you? Have you tried going back in and out of the area where Ootani is supposed to be? That's what I did...

Hmm, that's a nice idea too but we need the list from somewhere... =/

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

?? What? Are you talking about the part where you find Ootani in Northern Ridge or why she isn't appearing for you? Have you tried going back in and out of the area where Ootani is supposed to be? That's what I did...

Hmm, that's a nice idea too but we need the list from somewhere... =/

The only think I know about S ranks from some of the tournaments is that you can get the girls (Natsumi, Aki, Haruna) and Hijikata Raiden. But there is no other info I could find :/

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The only think I know about S ranks from some of the tournaments is that you can get the girls (Natsumi, Aki, Haruna) and Hijikata Raiden. But there is no other info I could find :/

Hijikata is a wi-fi unlockable (lighthouse key). For S Rank Tournaments, you have the previous members of Raimon Eleven who left the team... and also Endou Kanon/Gouenji Masato (depending on your version)...

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

Hijikata is a wi-fi unlockable (lighthouse key). For S Rank Tournaments, you have the previous members of Raimon Eleven who left the team... and also Endou Kanon/Gouenji Masato (depending on your version)...

Yesterday I downloaded all the content but I didn't see that lighthouse key, I just gave me the Warehouse key. Unless I must search someplace else

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yesterday I downloaded all the content but I didn't see that lighthouse key, I just gave me the Warehouse key. Unless I must search someplace else

Oh the lighthouse key hasn't been released in the Wi-fi yet... :P Just be patient, it'll be released. (unless you want to cheat your items, then be my guest xD)

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

Oh the lighthouse key hasn't been released in the Wi-fi yet... :P Just be patient, it'll be released. (unless you want to cheat your items, then be my guest xD)

DAMN YOU CHEATS!!!!!!! (I will put cheats, not yet though, I want to finish the challenges with S rank first)

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i played the blizzard version, managed to get torch and canon through nds trade
also managed to obtain both version of crossfire, wind for froste and fire for axel

LexTheOutcast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys just got (kinda, not really) famous.

Page 13 of the newest Nintendo Gamer talks about the patch and the fact that you put the Layton characters back in.

http://img221.images...ntendogamer.png

^image of the page

Edit: Here's just the part about the patch so you can view it here.

nintendogamer2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids