The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
in a real not virtual store I don't want to buy on the internet
I want to buy 2 good speakers those that connect to the TV with the jack
i want to hear super loud and good when i play on ps4 and the audio not must croak
what specifications must the speakers have?
If you're only going with stereo, then may I suggest a soundbar instead? A real surround setup is always the best, but a soundbar gives at least some surround effect which you won't get with stereo speakers. And you can get them in every price range, although for speakers it's seriously worth spending a decent amount as decent speakers can last you a lifetime.
it is very expensive
220 €
costs more than ps4
220 € is nothing in speaker money, that's about the minimum you have to pay for decent stereo sound.
And it's not a fair comparison, the PS4 is already last generation and not receiving any further support, eventually the online services and store shut down, the disc drive fails etc. They have a limited lifetime, and they get obsolete. Good speakers will always be good, they can last you your lifetime and your kids' lifetimes too.

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you're only going with stereo, then may I suggest a soundbar instead? A real surround setup is always the best, but a soundbar gives at least some surround effect which you won't get with stereo speakers. And you can get them in every price range, although for speakers it's seriously worth spending a decent amount as decent speakers can last you a lifetime.

220 € is nothing in speaker money, that's about the minimum you have to pay for decent stereo sound.
And it's not a fair comparison, the PS4 is already last generation and not receiving any further support, eventually the online services and store shut down, the disc drive fails etc. They have a limited lifetime, and they get obsolete. Good speakers will always be good, they can last you your lifetime and your kids' lifetimes too.
for the future that no one knows how it is
there will be new technologies and the speakers will not be compatible

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I gave away all my speakers and Amplifiers and only use the Sonos Play 5, for used ones you pay under 100€ and I think the audio quality is fine and loud enough for a living room.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/195277839059?epid=220311710&hash=item2d77775ad3:g:OKEAAOSwRtJi83pI

I gave away all my speakers and Amplifiers and only use the Sonos Play 5, for used ones you pay under 100€ and I think the audio quality is fine and loud enough for a living room.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/195277839059?epid=220311710&hash=item2d77775ad3:g:OKEAAOSwRtJi83pI
they recommended these to me
https://it.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-pebble-plus

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
for the future that no one knows how it is
there will be new technologies and the speakers will not be compatible
Yes, that's fair, I guess that's a good reason to go with separate speakers and an amp, if needed you can upgrade the amp in the future. Speaker wires haven't changed since their inception.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    farrrrrrrrrrrt
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @AncientBoi I imagine it don't make the fart sound anymore, probably sounds more like letting go of a balloon you just blew up.
    +3
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Tell her to grow a pair. :rofl2:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played any Sega genesis games?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty I remember getting a Genesis for Xmas, when I was your age, 13-14. Some cool games and good memories. Metal Gear, and Sonic were the games I played the most on it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, metal gear didnt come out for genesis
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, metal gear didnt come out for genesis