In a fight between YOU and a Staff Member, how would you win?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Suppose you have to fight physically against any TEMP Staff Member... but you've got the opportunity to choose who you'll fight.

Who would you pick, and how would you beat him/her in a 1 on 1 fight?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't say fight myself as I know all my own moves.

Shaun and p1ngpong are both bigger than me (met in real life), and I am not small, and that probably means Costello and Veho too. Size is not everything but I suppose the idea would be to make life easy. Can't be too easy though so I guess that means Flame is out. Might say Chary if going back to size advantage but if she channels her dad and summons a flock of vicious birds as a support move I am done so tread lightly there.

Think I will take on tempbot. Never met a piece of technology yet that I can't take on.

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
People fight because they are jealous of others or because they feel inferior. They can also fight for some other reason such as a personal goal. Such as revenge- or money. That sounds scary, but it's not as bad as it seems. You can get over any kind of jealousy with time.

If it was a 1-on-1 fight, I'd probably just wait it out. If someone wants to fight, first of all, don't worry about it. Second, never ever pick a fight unless you have a very good reason. And third off, always win.

pocket-sand-dale.gif

Always. Win.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shaun and p1ngpong are both bigger than me
Interesting...

and that probably means Costello and Veho too
INTERESTING...

Can't be too easy though so I guess that means Flame is out.
Just throw water at that metallic piece of junk?
:mellow:

Might say Chary if going back to size advantage but if she channels her dad and summons a flock of vicious birds as a support move I am done so tread lightly there.
She'd break your nose! Regardless of size SHE'LL BREAK YOUR NOSE.
Also, isn't she a Baseball fan? She probably owns not only different sized bats, but has more balls than you and me.

Think I will take on tempbot. Never met a piece of technology yet that I can't take on.
Just throw water at that metallic piece of junk?
:mellow:

Anyway; I'd pick TOM...
Just throw a can of Hominy at him and he'll scream like a baby.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto