ROM Hack Import original .sav to cia file

TheMajestic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the original save file from my Original Majoras Mask backed up using gateway menu.
s
It is now a .sav file. How can I import it into my cia version of the game, wich I installed on my N3DS?

D

Deleted User

I have the original save file from my Original Majoras Mask backed up using gateway menu.
s
It is now a .sav file. How can I import it into my cia version of the game, wich I installed on my N3DS?

You can only import if you have Gateway 3DS on your N3DS. You'll have to add the rom to your red card and change the .sav file to 000400000FF40A00.sav and put it in your big SD card.
When you're done with that you'l have to boot the game up on your N3DS with the exploit and not start it, then go into savedatafiler (install it first if you don't have it) and select CTR Card and press A to import to SD card.

Press left on your d-pad to get to SD section and select your save file there. Press R+A and A to import it to SD card. When it's done you can just play the cia version of majoras mask.

sanni

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nintendo has a tool in their eShop that lets you transfer saves from a retail cartridge to an eShop title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?