Homebrew I'm trying to homebrew my wiiu but my wii u won't read my sd card

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the prob the very back of the slot is pretty dusty

Awesome. Good luck I hope it works when you clean it out. I had thought bout that because my phone case had just recently had that issue. Dust builds up quick. And electronics with fans prob help draw dust towards them too. I’m sure u notice plenty of buildup on top of the machine after awhile. Report back how cleaning it out goes if you don’t mind, I’d like to know for sure that it worked

nopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Awesome. Good luck I hope it works when you clean it out. I had thought bout that because my phone case had just recently had that issue. Dust builds up quick. And electronics with fans prob help draw dust towards them too. I’m sure u notice plenty of buildup on top of the machine after awhile. Report back how cleaning it out goes if you don’t mind, I’d like to know for sure that it worked
I’m going to be busy for the next few days so I can’t do much cleaning. I have had my wii u for 5 years and I’ve never cleaned the sd card slot

Last edited by nopo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...