I'm sending my bricked Wii U to NOC!!!(Nintendo of Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Well, my wii u was bricked for a few months. Well, it was bricked a day after Breath of the Wild was released. I had to think of a story to tell Nintendo so I can try to "hide" the fact that I used Haxchi.
I told them that I came from a 2 and a half week long vacation and that I want to play my wii u for the first time in a while. The guy was like "Okay" and I said that it was getting late, and I decided to keep my wii u on to update my physical copy of Super Smash Bros. Then I said that I woke up and found my alarm clock flashing 12:00AM on the screen and found out that my power has went out. The guy said "Oh no" and then I told him I went to check my wii u. I told him that I keep getting the error code 160-0103 when ever I turn on my console, and I have no SD cards or external drives connected to the wii u, not even a disk in the disk drive. And the guy said that the error code is on their end and they gave me free shipping and I still have 5 months of warranty.
I was like okay, but what about the MK8 game that came with it. He said well if we can't fix the problem, we'll have to use "parts" from put factory and do a "system transfer.
I heard that Nintendo UK doesn't fix bricked Wii Us, and some people say that Nintendo of America does, and doesn't fix them. I heard nothing going about Canada, so I hope I can get it fixed.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
I'm curious to see how this goes.
I am too. I haven't heard anyone on the Web bringing their Wii U to Nintendo Of Canada after they hacked it. I hope it goes smoothly. I'm still trying to find a box to put this in.
It's my wii u wrapped in plastic wrap.
7af6be7a74441d5f42b88327adaf64c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Returnofganon
D

Deleted User

System Transfer?
I would imagine their look after they found out Haxchi game
It will be hilarious.

Well, They will make it work again since recovery is a thing.

D

Deleted-355425

that will be the last time you see that lol! JK good luck.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
you can come up with any story and theory..
the guy on the phone will be all ok and happy to help (as long as you don't straight tell about using unnoficial stuff)
but once you send it, it's up to the repair guy to decide if he checks what happened and if he will have fun and get paid to repair your console, or if he caught his GF with another dude and he decides to hunt warranty cheaters

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't be so happy so early. They may detect haxchi and ship it back bricked.

D

Deleted User

it's up to the repair guy to decide if he checks what happened and if he will have fun and get paid to repair your console, or if he caught his GF with another dude and he decides to hunt warranty cheaters
Well if you're lucky enough, that repair man might check for it and even if he finds anything, he will be like "meh, fuck this" and he's going to repair it anyways.

Reactions: migles
D

Deleted User

This is interesting.
Gamepad apparently has it's own recovery, same goes with Wii U.
Now it's matter of time when people get into it. [Or manage to trigger it somehow since it's in Wii U's code]

Anyways, i hope for the best. If they send it back, then i wonder if SLC backup from other console would help.
Technically it's possible to redump other console's MLC to another but still unsure....
Enough of that, goodluck.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remember that one guy who sent in his Hacked 2ds? That was under warranty too.
what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...