Hacking I'm searching for others native-firms (firmware.bin) usable on cakesFW !

pakrett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This has taken way too long, but I've finished a new release: 46.
A lot has happened since last release, but not much that's noticeable for the end user.

Have a list of notable new stuff:
  • Autoboot (Press "L" to enter the menu)
  • Cake selection is saved
  • Multiple firmware.bin versions. (see the patches directory)

The patches directory now has subdirectories that contain cakes for different NATIVE_FIRM versions.
Here's a list of all the versions: http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Configuration_Memory#NATIVE_FIRM_Versions
For example, the latest firmware.bin (like the one provided by rxTools) is 0x49.
You can remove all the cakes you don't need, place them in a different directory structure and rename them if you want.
If you want to use a different NATIVE_FIRM version, download it from this URL, change the latest two letters to correspond with your firmware version, and rename it as firmware.bin.
For example, if I wanted to run Ninjhax on firmware 4.5, I'd change the latest two letters to "1F", enable the signature patches, and install Ninjhax normally.
Please note that only the latest NATIVE_FIRM can boot the latest emuNAND. Also, not all NATIVE_FIRM versions are covered by our signatures.cake. We're open to contributions, of course.
Is someone has some native-firms (firmware.bin) usable on cakesFW ? I want to run ninjHAX 1.1 on a 4.5 emuNAND, like @mid-kid said on this post !

pakrett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
does that actually work ? to use ninjhax with a 9.0 firm in a 4.5 emunand ??? Legit curious
To use ninjhax with a 4.1 firm in a 4.5 emunand launched from a 9.2 sysnand, this isn't exactly the same thing ^^ But yes it has to work for me !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare