I'm leaving GBAtemp

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with you, GBAtemp has recently become inundated with idiots. See you some other time, some other place Linki.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww are you serious guys come on I would never leave you
wub.gif

Though I look back, and Orcs post is still pretty valid, and it is mostly true. You guys need to start removing the crap from here.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Orc said:
Linkiboy and I have been talking about this for awhile and we both agree that GBAtemp has lost it's spark.

GBAtemp for me was a second home where I could vent out my stress and just fool around (or as mthrnite put it, 'be a smartass). Now, it has turned into a playground for selfish requests for ROM dumps, blind idiots asking questions they could answer themselves, regurgitation of 4chan memes, people too serious to take a joke and general attention whoring (though it could be said this is also a plea for attention?).

This entirely my opinion though and I hope that everyone who enjoys GBAtemp as much as we used to, to support the site.

To all my friends here, great times we've had and we'll cross paths again some time.

Bye-a.

Love,
Angela (Orc)

Is this an april fools?
Are you a chick?
OMG!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
superrob said:
Hadrian said:
Issac said:
Ace Gunman said:
For the record, before I quit, there was a huge ongoing discussion about fixing GBAtemp. Stopping the spam, the hate, all of that jazz people have been mentioning. It's only a matter of time before they fix these problems, they're just trying to figure out the best way to do so.
smile.gif

However, if you two are really leaving, we'll miss ya'. You're still both going to be active in the testing area... of our hearts.
grog.gif

One way could be to make me a moderator / supervisor or whatever the term is, to delete /warn those ever so annoying "aww, this isn't gamename32!!! when's it coming!?!?! it should be out now, the release is in only one month!!!" and those also so annoying "does it work on pal?"(and I mean those who post it at everything just to boost post count)....

never really talked much with you linki... but I sure will miss you, you little perv
wub.gif
lol why do many people want to be a mod?
Becurse they just want it for showing them self off and have the might and power
tongue.gif

Rofl.

EDIT:
Removed cause I am a fucking retard, probably won't ever be friendly to some

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Issac said:
Yeah I just want to be a mod / supervisor because I want to show off...... no.
Been here since april 2004, and this is like a second home to me. and If I feel like I could contribute with something... why not?
That's the reason I want to be a mod- contributing to make this place even more awesome.
Lurking around every day to find nothing but "does thiz wurkz on PAL!?!???????" eight times in the "super cute puppyzzzz game" clearly just to spam out shit to get e-penis (post count), why hit "report" on every thing all the time, when I just as well could've edit it all myself?
Nothing with showing off, nothing with power... just contribution.

-sigh-

picard.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...