Hacking Identifying Flashcard

Revolution12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey all, I've been reading some threads on these forums already but nothing really helped me so I though I'd register and start my own. I'm in dire need of help here - I've tried almost everything to get Pokemon Conquest to run on my cartridge, and haven't succeeded.

Before you redirect me to this thread (http://gbatemp.net/threads/official-pokemon-conquest-discussion-thread.328986/) read me out.

I've tried everything. All patches, redownloading many times, still nothing. I tried updating my kernel... but that's where it gets tricky. My cartridge is not official and I haven't found anything talking about it. The box looks like this and the cartridge like this. Basically says r4i and in the star it says wi-fi. The website on the box is dead (the site works, the updates don't). I figured it's a variation of a r4i SDHC but I can't figure out which one. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks a lot!

Revolution12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fishaman: That's exactly what brought me here. It can't be that terrible and yet nothing seems to work. I get errcode=-4 all the time.

jimmy: I'll try that, let's see what comes out of it. I think I already downloaded it but god only knows what I used. Thanks!

Revolution12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also, maybe something I should add, given that it might be important. The cart doesn't auto-boot. It takes me to the normal DS screen, the game appears to be "Chessmaster" and then it boots. Does that make a difference?

Revolution12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WOOT it booted! It worked!

Here's the information in case anyone finds this through Google or whatever (card is R4dsll)

1 - downloaded RetroGameFan's Update Kernels
2 - Copied the stuff inside r4 clones
3 - Booted my cart
4 - Booted YSMenu.nds
5 - ran game

Problem solved! Thanks everyone!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto