Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have it Chuardo? or do you just close your eyes and believe because someone put a picture up on their twitter I don't believe in faith based exploits. Release dates have been announced then canceled for 6 months now.

It's not private, if it was private there wouldn't be a steady stream of pictures and discussions about it. Private means they would keep it to themselves, dangling it in front of people for months on end is a troll for twitter subs and unearned notoriety.

The cake and the exploit is a lie and if you believe fake pictures I have an exotic pet I'd like to sell you, stop getting peoples hopes up just so they come back, ask and then you have someone to troll and call a pirate.

bigfoot_skullc.jpg

Last edited by jimbo13,
Reactions: street

sigboe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I wonder when the next large prime number is going to be discovered. It doesn't help to ask people when its going to happen.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Do you have it Chuardo? or do you just close your eyes and believe because someone put a picture up on their twitter I don't believe in faith based exploits. Release dates have been announced then canceled for 6 months now.

It's not private, if it was private there wouldn't be a steady stream of pictures and discussions about it. Private means they would keep it to themselves, dangling it in front of people for months on end is a troll for twitter subs and unearned notoriety.

The cake and the exploit is a lie and if you believe fake pictures I have an exotic pet I'd like to sell you, stop getting peoples hopes up just so they come back, ask and then you have someone to troll and call a pirate.

MarioNumber1, the developer of the Kernel Exploit on 5.4.0 and 5.3.2 and some Userland Exploits himself said it, he is 100% legit man.
Why you can't just trust on someone? What other proof do you need?
I really don't get what it's the problem in here, I didn't see a picture of the KExploit on 5.5+ working, but I just trust him because he has already made things in the past.
Why would he lie to us? Stop whining, if you are going to be like this you better make a Kernel Exploit yourself.

Reactions: hms and SigmaSebas

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am patient for the most part, i dont ask for est or stuff but i'd love to have that 5.5 hack to complete my collection. see i have a policy, all my systems MUST be hacked i have a damn hacked ps2 lol,
i also have a chipped gamecube, softmodded wii, softmodded N3ds, chipped PS3 (currently dead) a flashed xbox 360. you get the point but whining wont make wont make it come out faster. Hykem is perhaps working on something else of his own leisure, because wheres the fun in hacking if theirs no fun in it for you. i wonder if hes taking donations, the max ill pay is $150 but i cant right now.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

street

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I really dnt care for the hack now i got vwii and nintendont running plus js bought nsmbu plus with the new dlc for black ops 3 i got enough to keep myself busy just softmodded my original xbox n installed 200gb hdd n installed coinops 7 (future project im working on making a arcade cabinet for )
Plus my rap career is getting good so take as long as you want/need alls gd in the hood

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarioNumber1, the developer of the Kernel Exploit on 5.4.0 and 5.3.2 and some Userland Exploits himself said it, he is 100% legit man.
Why you can't just trust on someone? What other proof do you need?
I really don't get what it's the problem in here, I didn't see a picture of the KExploit on 5.5+ working, but I just trust him because he has already made things in the past.
Why would he lie to us? Stop whining, if you are going to be like this you better make a Kernel Exploit yourself.

So should I believe people when they say it is coming out Christmas, then February, or indefinitely?

I don't care if he says he has the holy grail, no ones letting me or you have a sip so it's just trolling as far as I am concerned and there is no sense implying to the user-base we will ever see any exploit for 5.5, all that does is encourage people who want a modded system to waste $300 and FYI my Kexploit is already done, I am releasing it in two days.

wii_u_controller.jpg

Last edited by jimbo13,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, then play it