Not open for further replies.

isamudyson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i was wondering when,/when or when and when a significant 5.5.0 exploit whil be realeased.
Of course, there are many topics but the goal of this is to bring pressure to bear on those who pretend to make some exploits.
Hello to the world.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no point in asking. The developer for the IOSU exploit himself said that we won't update us until the it's complete and ready for release. The Kernel exploit will most likely not be released as the IOSU exploit is soon completed anyway.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah thanks to this random guy who was whining all over the place about when the exploit was gonna be released and posting almost everything Hykem has said in the past. As if he was speculating about the government and shit, yeah, Hykem got preety bored of all this shit and said he won't update us anytime soon, he'll just come back WHEN he thinks the exploit is ready for release.

isamudyson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That's a real friendly, kind and fine answer...For sure the right mindset to save the world...Another lesson for us !!! I was waiting, still wondering for any realease in a short (or not) moment. The random guy thank you for being so sharp-minded, smart and for giving us a great moment of poetry. Keep being simple. One question. One answer. No need to flood this with your points of view, opinions.

Reactions: josh87402

sin is in

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
handfeed.jpg

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do people even bother to read anymore or do they just post whatever smart idea that comes to their mind as a new topic. Troll away OP, can't hurt hey.

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Alex311360

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
alex311360.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
long story short for everyone:
threads like this are not needed.
it will not bring the exploit here faster.
it will not convince the creators to work faster.
and doing conspiracy predictions of release dates are going to annoy or hype the wrong people.
that's all i'm gonna say.

Reactions: josh87402 and crwys

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering when,/when or when and when a significant 5.5.0 exploit whil be realeased.
Of course, there are many topics but the goal of this is to bring pressure to bear on those who pretend to make some exploits.
Hello to the world.

Please don't. Read the rules after you registered it. PLEASE READ THE RULES! :)

We don't know when and we don't care. Just keep read the GBATEMP for the news. That's all you can do about it. :D

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 5.5 exploit wont be released, do not get your hopes up. A 5.5 exploit is a white whale for elitists to take fake pictures of and troll people with. It doesn't exist.

Reactions: WeedZ

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The 5.5 exploit wont be released, do not get your hopes up. A 5.5 exploit is a white whale for elitists to take fake pictures of and troll people with. It doesn't exist.
It does exist, but it's private until Nintendo patches it, so there's that.
If the Update on March that comes with MyNintendo patches one of the two Kernel Exploits I guess that one of them will get publicly released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: