gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Men just follow there dick, cause that's where there brain is, SO Low!

YUP! couldnt say it better my self
biggrin.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
héhé, my wife tells, it's proven again how dumb men are and will do antything to get a girls attention.

She says also:

I bet when the girl would have said to go naked in the street and jump 2 minutes up and down, cause girls fall for that, he would have done it to.

Men just follow there dick, cause that's where there brain is, SO Low!

(you know, i never argue with my wife, cause that's the dumbest thing i could do)

She's so smart
bow.gif

laugh.gif

PrinceIcee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HIGH FIVE!

but dude, im wayyy too young to shave my puebs yet, my i gotta tell u. when im enjoying pron, it gets wayy longer than 6 inches

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow time for old WeaponXxX to chime in....

First off I believe the trail from your vagina or cock to your belly button is called a peach trail however interesting enough since Opium is in Australia it may be called different over there.

Regarding shaving....yes your Cock Will Look HUGE if you get rid of the hair...however you will look like a 12 year old boy. Again...yes shaving your member bare will make you look BIGGER!!!

Personally in my experience of womanizing countless women....some girls prefer shaved, some girls like trimmed, and some like it hairy like the way nature intended. This of course makes sense as we all have preferences...some like it on top, some like to be on bottom, some in the dark, some with every fucking light in the house on. So you won't really know what your girl prefers till it is time to get down and dirty. A good option is trimmed very short, or shave it all off and a week later your ready to rock and roll with a big looking cock that won't get too much hair in her mouth. Trimmed seems like the middle ground between all 3. Again Trimming is near impossible (unless your in NY where you can take your cock and balls to a ball barber and have them professionally cut) So I feel its best to shave and let the hair grow back slowly.

Ah the cuts.....I used to use a shaver you use on your hair to cut my junk however after holding on to my johnson for so long....(It gets kind of heavy)....I dropped by favorite buddy on the moving blades and blood went flying. After doing that TWICE I moved to using Gillette razor which cuts real nice and you can gently shave those hard to reach areas.

The itching goes away.....after 28 years of being bald down there I totally forgot that it used to itch.

Penis size with ethnic race is bull shit...I have seen a lot of penis....up close and personal...I've seen whites with 14 inches and blacks with a whopping 4 inches and vice versa....It really is all just some bullshit...penises are penises. In my opinion I'd say penis size has more to do with the size of the man....sure I have seen some 5"9 dudes with 9 inch cocks....but for every dude who is 5'9 with those measurement.....well there seems to be about 100 more that are 6'2 packing the same kinda heat.....

Just my two cents on the few pages I read

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you think that then the kids in the UK bust be doing much better then in America....shit they got 14 year olds banging teachers....how the hell are the 14 year olds not baning each other? Teachers I tell you!!!!

Damn I wish I woulda went to school when I was younger
cry.gif

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
If you think that then the kids in the UK bust be doing much better then in America....shit they got 14 year olds banging teachers....how the hell are the 14 year olds not baning each other? Teachers I tell you!!!!

Damn I wish I woulda went to school when I was younger
cry.gif

lecture.gif
here you go the finger of doom, school styley, i LOL'd all the way through your previous post.
tongue.gif

...Only 15? Only 15?! XD
ok i checked your profile but a 15 in the uk is different to an american 15 when it comes to what they can and can't do?
awwww hell screw it, how the hell did i get all up in this pube debate thread anyway?
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have seen a lot of penis....up close and personal.

Hmmm......
thinking.gif

I'm gonna leave that alone lol. Just kidding, but he speaks the truth. I shave my stuff once a month. It grows back slowly but not to wild and bushy. My girlfriend's eyes light up when she notices that its shaved so I'm guessing thats how she likes it.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
6 inches? 
rofl2.gif

im 15... i think thats okay for a 15 year old
tongue.gif

thats above the average for an adult white male lol
5.5 is the av
ofc, for black guys its a different story
our average is around 5.8

i dont wana say anything about asian size
maybe we should let our friend ti-ny wee-ho tell us

anyone see that south park episode where they introduced pokemon parody and the japanese would drop theyr pants and say they worship the americans for theyr size because they are so small?

@sonic storm

you should visit /b/

YES
I SAID IT
/B/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BROKE TEH RULZ OF TEH 1NT3R|\|3Tz

it will screw your mind with the randomness
aint we lucky
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...