PS1/2 i recently got a ps3, which game should i buy.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Motorstorm, Resistance?  GTFO of this thread those games blow

Have you even played any of those titles to judge? Thought so. I'd say you should take your own Advice BM.

resitence got a 8.6 and motosport is 7.9 each game is 59.99
IMO GARBAGE and there a year old

Have played them?

Because I did, yesterday. And I agree, neither of them should be that costly.
Motorstorm is fun, simple as that. Features wise is a joke, but is the type of fun that makes you sit, grab the controller and play "for 5 more minutes" all night.
Resistance is surprinsingly good!, the weapons are really interesting and the enemies are ruthless. Since it was created by the makes of Ratchet & Clank it was a really good atmosphere.

Good thing you can actually get either of them on eBay for 40USD (used of course).

Let's not turn this into a fanboyism trolling thread.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Motorstorm, Resistance? GTFO of this thread those games blow

Have you even played any of those titles to judge? Thought so. I'd say you should take your own Advice BM.

resitence got a 8.6 and motosport is 7.9 each game is 59.99
IMO GARBAGE and there a year old

Work on your spelling, you spelled both games wrong. And Link? BTW since when is a 8.6 Bad? For a Launch title it's AMAZING. Both Games are amazing for launch titles. And the only reason Resistance is still 60$ is because it's online is still going good so sony still needs to make money. And Motorstorm, Unless you play it, you can't judge it. Reviews mean nothing, that's one persons opinion. If you haven't played them you can't say it's garbage.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Played the demo of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, that was great. What I would suggest is downloading the games from the playstation store if you can. All the games you want have demos on the store apart from warhawk. Try them and see which one you like. You do know warhawk is online only? That put me off buying the game.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Played the demo of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, that was great. What I would suggest is downloading the games from the playstation store if you can. All the games you want have demos on the store apart from warhawk. Try them and see which one you like. You do know warhawk is online only? That put me off buying the game.

It's an amazing game though, rent it first. If you like it buy it o.0 IMO you should at least try it, my friend has it and it's a lot of fun playing with friends.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Ratchet and Clank Future a lot if you like Mario games at all or any sort of platform game its a great purchase.

Its Mario plus guns its great!!

Other great games are Resistance and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

If you want though there is demos of nearly all the better PS3 games. You just download them for free from the PSN and then wah lah try em yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning