Hacking I never backed up my NAND, and I installed a DS game to NAND with WUP GX2 Installer and bricked.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They don't care. He says 300$ is alot but it isn't,just white Americans are conditioned to be really humble about money and never talk about having abundance. If he couldn't afford to brick he wouldn't have bricked.
That's like saying if someone couldn't afford to crack their screen on their cell phone they wouldn't of dropped it.
Mistakes happen.

Sorry for your loss OP

Reactions: VatoLoco and ry755

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
That's like saying if someone couldn't afford to crack their screen on their cell phone they wouldn't of dropped it.
Mistakes happen.

Sorry for your loss OP
I've had cellphones for 10 years, and never cracked a phone screen in my life.

Reactions: Deleted-401606

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is why I never installed CBHC, when something goes wrong with that DS game, the wii u is dead.
So in this case the legit haxchi game was overwritten by a non legit one, it will never boot again.
Getting a naked console will be your cheapest way to fix it.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't care. He says 300$ is alot but it isn't,just white Americans are conditioned to be really humble about money and never talk about having abundance. If he couldn't afford to brick he wouldn't have bricked.
What does being white and American have to do with accidentally bricking a system? Did you even read the OP? Or are you too dense to actually read before shit posting? Op clearly says they forgot that they had CHBC installed to a legit game that they then again tried to install. Accidents happen. Being white and American has NOTHING a to do with this.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I never installed CBHC, when something goes wrong with that DS game, the wii u is dead.
So in this case the legit haxchi game was overwritten by a non legit one, it will never boot again.
That's what nand backup is for. There are plenty of steps you can take to avoid CBHC bricks. None of which were adhered to here

Last edited by Kafluke,
D

Deleted-401606

What does being white and American have to do with accidentally bricking a system? Did you even read the OP? Or are you too dense to actually read before shit posting? Op clearly says they forgot that they had CHBC installed to a legit game that they then again tried to install. Accidents happen. Being white and American has NOTHING a to do with this.

I have read your post before and you are just a troll. Not going to respond to a social failure that cannot speak without calling people names.(on every post on the website). Maybe when you get a girlfriend you will lighten up junior.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes people that arnt smart enough should never install CBHC I agree have had CBHC installed from day one with no problems at all

Reactions: bomigoton

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes people that arnt smart enough should never install CBHC I agree have had CBHC installed from day one with no problems at all
People that forget or dont understand how cbhc works is one thing.
I didnt install it because my kids have access to that wiiu and alredy deleted titles before. And clicking brain age/ kawashima from the quickstart menu when needing patches is not that hard.

YukidaruPunch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just so we're clear: if I never installed CBHC and only have regular Haxchi installed, I've nothing to fear, right?

And nope, I never did a NAND backup. And I don't know if I could/should do one now!

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In theory you might be able to unbrick it with:
  • An OTP dump from your console
  • An OTP dump from another console
  • A NAND dump from the same other console
  • A hardmod on your console
Basically, you decrypt the other person’s NAND dump, re-encrypt it with your OTP and flash it back to your own Wii U. You should then be able to start afresh from there. If your friends don’t have a Wii U then you could probably build a decrypted NAND dump from system files downloaded through NUSDownloader. Not sure if it will work but its the general way of going about things with a bricked console.

EDIT: I don’t know exactly how to do it, as I’ve never bricked a single system in my life, and always made a NAND dump. But you probably have to invest in some expensive hardware like audrino or progskeet. And it requires some really skilled soldering.

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"White Americans"?

Here is a reality check, not all poor people is black, or another race. Actually, if you look at real statistics, the majority of poor people in America are actually white. So stop assuming just because he's white, he's not worried about money.

I'm a white American, and yes I have a house and a job. But after all my bills are paid, and my son is taken care of, I have very little money left over to do anything really. And I'm a single full time father.

The point is, race don't mean anything. Everyone has thier real world problems regardless of race.

I was born and raised in the ghetto by the way, when I was growing up, we were poor.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, my fault for being a slimy pirate I guess. I can't send the system to Nintendo and BS my way through it, I do have coldboot installed. I was wondering if there was any way at all possible for me to recover the system? I'm willing to do anything, including hard mods.
without any form of backup there is no hope sadly

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory you might be able to unbrick it with:
  • An OTP dump from your console
  • An OTP dump from another console
  • A NAND dump from the same other console
  • A hardmod on your console
Basically, you decrypt the other person’s NAND dump, re-encrypt it with your OTP and flash it back to your own Wii U. You should then be able to start afresh from there. If your friends don’t have a Wii U then you could probably build a decrypted NAND dump from system files downloaded through NUSDownloader. Not sure if it will work but its the general way of going about things with a bricked console.

EDIT: I don’t know exactly how to do it, as I’ve never bricked a single system in my life, and always made a NAND dump. But you probably have to invest in some expensive hardware like audrino or progskeet. And it requires some really skilled soldering.
If the OP had OTP it might be possible but without it, no hope

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER