I have been on this site for over 20 years

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'm still a "Newbie". Only been on a couple of years.

What started it was, I was looking up certain things about my PSP 3001 [bought on the internet]. Searched on googly, and this site was one of many sites that popped up to my inquiries. Checked the other ones first and some/most of them were basically "Dead in the water" :sad:.

And the rest is history :D

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guess I'm still a "Newbie". Only been on a couple of years.

What started it was, I was looking up certain things about my PSP 3001 [bought on the internet]. Searched on googly, and this site was one of many sites that popped up to my inquiries. Checked the other ones first and some/most of them were basically "Dead in the water" :sad:.

And the rest is history :D
You always will be my beloved "ancient" 😜

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I remember seeing the Netscape browser everywhere advertised for download, but I always stuck with Internet Explorer 6. lol

Oh, and MSN Messenger was so cool to chat with people around the world. Social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) just isn't the same.
Oh my!!! I really loved Netscape Browser!!! Had forgotten about it... Thanks for reminding me about!

• Love

jacobkoller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
20 years, that's a long time, man. Get off of the internet, drink lots of water, go outside, absorb some natural sunlight, touch some grass, limit exposure to psychoactive substances, exercise and avoid this place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye