Homebrew I found a eshop bug on this a good one

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
we're talking about how .cia files made from pre-installed games (legit/clean .cia's) can, under certain circumstances, become tied to a NNID/eshop account, despite being installed from a .cia file.
I see! thank you! I will look how I can rip the cia from something original to help the people who want it XD

well to use about this I'm planning this:
look for games I haves in cart as clean .cia
Install it (You tould devmenu and bbm, but brm would work as well, rght?:v sorry Imy noobness x3x ), open them without making a save (how to do it if the game have autosave?), and make an backup of my emunand
update with the RXTools , see if it redownloadable on the eshop

The emunand backup is in case I want to do with another game , so I can update again, right? :v

This might work?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I see! thank you! I will look how I can rip the cia from something original to help the people who want it XD

well to use about this I'm planning this:
look for games I haves in cart as clean .cia
Install it (You tould devmenu and bbm, but brm would work as well, rght?:v sorry Imy noobness x3x ), open them without making a save (how to do it if the game have autosave?), and make an backup of my emunand
update with the RXTools , see if it redownloadable on the eshop

The emunand backup is in case I want to do with another game , so I can update again, right? :v

This might work?

There are only a handful of legit .cia files possible, since this only works with games that came installed on certain 3DS systems out of the box. This DOES NOT include systems that came with eShop download codes. I'm sending a link with a list of all dumped legit .cia files to you via PM, since posting it here could be classified as linking to warez. And yes, BigRedMenu should work as well, assuming it can install .cia files like DevMenu and BigBlueMenu. To make sure the game doesn't make a save, just keep rapidly pressing HOME after the 3DS logo goes away up until the Home menu pops up, wait 5-10 minutes (to be 100% sure the game gets properly tied to your system), then close the game.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are only a handful of legit .cia files possible, since this only works with games that came installed on certain 3DS systems out of the box. This DOES NOT include systems that came with eShop download codes. I'm sending a link with a list of all dumped legit .cia files to you via PM, since posting it here could be classified as linking to warez. And yes, BigRedMenu should work as well, assuming it can install .cia files like DevMenu and BigBlueMenu. To make sure the game doesn't make a save, just keep rapidly pressing HOME after the 3DS logo goes away up until the Home menu pops up, wait 5-10 minutes (to be 100% sure the game gets properly tied to your system), then close the game.

I see ! Thanks!
Oh so I thing I missunderstand about the legit Cia, I thought it was cia made by original bought eshop content o-o

Katlanie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I appreciate your insight into your previous post. But unless you have tried a system transfer with legit cias I can say for certain that it is highly unlikely to work. This is from reading various posts on here and other forums and there is no actual success. The only success being talked about is on why it should work. I was using rx tools mode but updated the emunand in gateway mode. I trust gateway mode more than rxtools for now for updating as I don't want to risk my sysnand.

But I will test the transfer with no nnid on source and target. I actually found 5 other people in our neighborhood willing for me to try. So I I have 2 transfers to test again now. I have 2 setups in mind for the source.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
we're talking about how .cia files made from pre-installed games (legit/clean .cia's) can, under certain circumstances, become tied to a NNID/eshop account, despite being installed from a .cia file.

Katlanie, a NNID DOES need to be linked (but only AFTER you install the clean .cia files) on the source console (updating is required to do this), but it is recommended that the target system DOES NOT have a NNID set up on it. This method DOES NOT, for some reason, work with emuNAND on the source system when the emuNAND is updated through the System Settings in Gateway Mode, meaning that using rxTools to update is REQUIRED when using emuNAND on the source system. For those without Gateway, you'll need a 3DS with firmware 4.5 or lower, with PBT custom firmware installed (and, optionally, DevMenu). Also, because Gateway mode uses a hacked firmware which patches some security, it is extremely likely that System Transfers from Gateway emuNAND on the source system to sysNAND on the target system OR the source system will make the titles installed cease to function. Also, if you're on a firmware less than 6.0.0, DO NOT run the games until AFTER you update and create a NNID (doing so will let the games create a save file, and updating in this manner will cause the system to create a new signing key AND root folder on the SD card after transfer because the save signing mechanism changes significantly on and after 6.0.0. If it were just a new folder, just moving files would be sufficient to allow redownloading the games. But the new signing key would prevent this. There is no workaround if this happens. To be safe when performing this, you should manually update to 9.0.0 in some manner on the source system (backup NAND first) before installing any of the clean .cia files, AND have a NAND backup/hardmod on the source and target systems.) Also, you'll probably want to open the eshop after you create a NNID, then manually search for your games, so that you can see if the games say 'Downloaded' in their status.

Everything except the last step should work.

So for anyone that wants to try this (you'll need a Gateway and a second (or third) SD card), these are the steps, assuming you don't want to system transfer. If you DO decide to transfer, you'll need to use sysNAND on the source system to do so, and NOT emuNAND, in order to guarantee complete redownloadability.
1.) Get a fresh SD card
2.) Install everything to sysnand with GW and devmenu/bbm
3.) Make emunand
4.) update emunand with RxTools to 9.6
5.) link a NNID to that emuNAND
6.) Start every game 1 time (***don't let them create save files!!!***)
7.) Go into eShop and check on the installed games if it says downloaded

If they are redownloadable, then you can optionally do these steps later on:

8.) Take a new SD and make emunand on that
9.) update that emunand to 9.6 with RxTools
10.) link the NNID from the old emuNAND to the new one
11.) Go to eShop and redownload all

You must've done one of 3 things:
1.) You went to the Redownload section of the eShop (the games won't show up there. As said above, you need to manually search for the games to be able to redownload them),
2.) You allowed at least one of the games to create a save file, or
3.) you transferred your source system's emuNAND to the target system's sysNAND

An update WILL be required on the source system's sysNAND, and a NNID created/linked on it, before you transfer. Also, if you follow the steps above, transferring at all will be completely unnecessary if you only want to redownload the games.

All of this I have gleaned from experience with using my Gateway on my 2DS, as well as from research and reports from other users. Some parts of my tutorial might not work for EXACTLY everyone, and those people it does not work for should know why if they use common sense and/or read this post thoroughly. If anyone can test and confirm that this works, please do so. Also, if anyone follows these steps EXACTLY, and it STILL doesn't work, they should post here, explaining exactly what they did, their system model (2DS, (N)3DS (XL)), and the firmware on their sysNAND and emuNAND before attempting step 1.

I do undertsand the concept of legit/clean cia's (pre-installed games that came with a bundle (no download codes are actual crtridges)
You rip the ticked.db with rxTools from roxas75 and create the cia with Funkycia2 from cearp
those cia's can be installed on any system on any nnid, cause the ticked.db is not linked to a nnid or serial from a console, no need for patching/hacking the cia to fake a legit signing, like cia's bought in the eshop need (gateway and the created warez cia handles this all)

But there's something missing that prevents a system transffer from (lets called it) self forced clean/legit installed cia so they don't show up after the system transffer and can't be redownloaded.

Goal of what i want:
- Transffer the emunand system with all legit/clean cia's and system transffer all to a target system on sysnand 9.6

IF i just wanted the games to play them, i just could as well used them in gateway mode as .3ds are install any non legit cia in my emunand
I could have them installed in emunand, so i can play them in classic mode or in rx emunand and install legit the updates for it.
I don't want any of that, i just want to know if it is possible to system transffer the games and keeping them on a clean 9.6 console in sysnand

Did you actually did a succesfull system transffer from your emunand to a sysnand 9.6 console?
From what i read, it's more of a theory you write.

I have done 3 system transffers today (I have 3 kids, so all have a 3ds or 2ds system (used as target) and then i used my own systems as source) and none where succesfull, there are more users here who did the system transffer and where unsuccesfull in transffering the legit cia's.
* From 2 systems i transffered first sysnand to emunand, worked great, 1 system i used as a clean install

1st. I know the don't show up in the redownloadable content tab, i did search for them, on the rxemunand on 9.6 i could redownload them all
2nd i played all games on 9.6 emunand till a save was created
3th i did made a new Clean SD with a clean emunand rxtools 9.6 and linked nnid
4th I could redownload all my games in emunand
5th System transffer whent without problems, but it just doesn't recognize the clean/legit cia's installed on the target system on sysnand 9.6
6th All the legit bought eshop games did transffer fine to the target system, i didn't even have to redownload them, swapping SD and the popped up

Conclusion, i had only the option to buy the games, not redownload them

Other systems:
1st. I updated sysnand to 9.2 (have nand backups etc...)
2nd Installed all in sysnand and then created emunand, linked nnid
3th Played all games till a save could be made and reloaded
4th i did made a new Clean SD with a clean emunand rxtools 9.6 and linked nnid
5th I could redownload all my games in emunand
6th wiped all games in data management
7th i could all redownload them
8th System transffer whent without problems, but it just doesn't recognize the clean/legit cia's installed on the target system on sysnand 9.6
9th All the legit bought eshop games did transffer fine to the target system, i didn't even have to redownload them, swapping SD and the popped up

Last system:
1st. I updated sysnand to 9.2 (have nand backups etc...)
2nd Installed all in sysnand
3th played all games till i couyld save and reload the save (on a bundled system you can play the game withou linking a nnid, then linking a nnid later, you can system transffer that without a problem)
4th then created emunand, linked nnid
5th Played all games again
6th wiped all games
7th Redownloaded all without a problem
8th i did made a new Clean SD with a clean emunand rxtools 9.6 and linked nnid
9th I could redownload all my games in emunand
10th System transffer whent without problems, but it just doesn't recognize the clean/legit cia's installed on the target system on sysnand 9.6
11th All the legit bought eshop games did transffer fine to the target system, i didn't even have to redownload them, swapping SD and the popped up

Katlanie, knows to well from own experience, like i do now what i mean.
Really i need to find the first user who has sucessfully system transffered all there legit installed cia's to another target system on latest FW (needed anyway for transffer)

And i'm not talking about Emunand to Emunand transffer
Emunand to Emunand transffer is easy and yes you can redownload them, but that's not our goal. We want Emunand to Sysnand transffer to work out.

I still have 1 system i can try out, or wait 7 days
I still have 2 3DS XL systems, one on 9.2 and the other one on 9.4, i preffer the 7day wait (i hate that nintendo) then updating the 9.4 3ds xl to 9.6, cause if i do i lose all rop loader hacks etc... on that system.

Katlanie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN, I am going to suck it up and take my own extra 3ds and do a hardmod. I will try to find someone locally which will be harder to do to find someone willing to do it as it is a gray area and probably more expensive. But if no one here will do it then I will contact some of the ones recommended here.

My plan is to exhaust all options at this point after I do the other 2 transfers tomorrow. The hardmod idea is to just use a sysnand to sysnand. I suspect this will work as maybe the patching in rxtools disallows this somehow unintentionally. And IF gateway releases their 9.6 update anytime soon then it will be another test I will attempt from gateway 9.6 to sysnand 9.6. That is the last options I can think of at this point. But if anyone with a hardmod wants to test this method before I can please post the results. Just do 1 or 2 games and pick the smallest ones. Makes it a faster test.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i think bigbluemenu left traces of a non-legit pokemon x update in my nand. before i installed legit cia i was messing with pokemon x and updates ot make saving work, it never worked. so i delete them with bigbluemenu and then later today i install legit cia and then edit the nand to boot with rxtools and update it. i cant update pokemon X. all other legit cia with update they worked. "Tap to download" -> success. but pokemon X says REdownload adnd it says error occured on download screen.
Yes, if you installed a Pokémon update CIA you found online, that was not from FunkyCIA it would not have the correct title key. So real content from cdn would not be able to be decrypted with your ticket since the decryption key is incorrect

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
And i'm not talking about Emunand to Emunand transffer
Emunand to Emunand transffer is easy and yes you can redownload them, but that's not our goal. We want Emunand to Sysnand transffer to work out.

Also, because Gateway mode uses a hacked firmware which patches some security, it is extremely likely that System Transfers from Gateway emuNAND on the source system to sysNAND on the target system OR the source system will make the titles installed cease to function.

I already said this is a known issue, and that only sysNAND to sysNAND and sysNAND to emuNAND transfers are currently possible. However, if you follow the steps I mentioned, you should be able to redownload the games on the target 3/2DS WITHOUT TRANSFERRING ANYTHING.

Edit: Also, all of this assumes that these .cia files aren't tied to anything other than NNID and eShop account. If they are also tied to something that cannot be controlled (like encryption keys or console serials), then we're out of luck.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okey, I tried here aaaaad
I'v use donly one SD and stuffs, downloaded some of these .cia and installed then on emunand with GW
updated the emunand via rXTools, opened each game, then eshop
the games where mario 3Dland , new super mario 2 and mario & luigi
then entered eshop.. these titles, exept new super mario 2 where as " downloaded" and have option to "repair software" , but n " software syou can download again" only has youtube, nintendo video and sub wars :v none of these
so did it worked?
funny/Strange that I have mighty gunvolt installed here (from the times it wasn't released to Brazilian eshop) and there was " downloaded" as well :v with the repair option ...

second thing is that I can't open emunand on GW , but I think it was because the update, right? Since I have a backup, everything is fine

Edit:
ok.. this is crazy :v I was trying to test if was posible to "redownload" the titles, but on Rx emunand, I cant enter the data management on the 3DS confugurations so I put again my old emunand on the SD and all the new games don't show up there anymore (I made the backup before installing them), okey I entered the system configurations/preferences and saw there they where with darker icon and a X on the corner (like the things instaled on emunand shows on sysnand lol), I deleted them by there , plus the mighty gunvolt
Tried to install another one to test (harvest moon a new beggning) and went to Rx emunand again,
HM don't wanted tp open here , say that had an error and asked me to download on eshop again*cough* never mind, updated the emunand once more , it's icon just gone.
Them, entering Eshop, no one of the last titles of the legit CIA where available to re-download, then I tried mighty gunvolt (unlegit one) and it had the option to download again!!!
But I tried and it give me the error 007-6106 every time :B

well I have no idea whats going on :v
Note that MGV had a savefile õ3o

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
DjoeN, I am going to suck it up and take my own extra 3ds and do a hardmod. I will try to find someone locally which will be harder to do to find someone willing to do it as it is a gray area and probably more expensive. But if no one here will do it then I will contact some of the ones recommended here.

My plan is to exhaust all options at this point after I do the other 2 transfers tomorrow. The hardmod idea is to just use a sysnand to sysnand. I suspect this will work as maybe the patching in rxtools disallows this somehow unintentionally. And IF gateway releases their 9.6 update anytime soon then it will be another test I will attempt from gateway 9.6 to sysnand 9.6. That is the last options I can think of at this point. But if anyone with a hardmod wants to test this method before I can please post the results. Just do 1 or 2 games and pick the smallest ones. Makes it a faster test.

Yeah, i'm planning to try to hardmod a 3DS and 3DS XL in the next week and install all to sysnand, then upgrade the console, and system transffer from sysnand to sysnand
1 with nnid installed one without

Let's say you own a bundle with a pre-insatlled game and you have set it up, but never entered eshop and didn't setup a nnid, you then buy a new console and update both consoles to the latest fw and do a system transffer, the pre-installed game should be on the new console, this means do you really need a nnid linked? do we really actually have to play the games?

It's a pitty Nintendo doesn't allow a N3Ds to 3DS transffer :/

Katlanie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey, I tried here aaaaad
I'v use donly one SD and stuffs, downloaded some of these .cia and installed then on emunand with GW
updated the emunand via rXTools, opened each game, then eshop
the games where mario 3Dland , new super mario 2 and mario & luigi
then entered eshop.. these titles, exept new super mario 2 where as " downloaded" and have option to "repair software" , but n " software syou can download again" only has youtube, nintendo video and sub wars :v none of these
so did it worked?
funny/Strange that I have mighty gunvolt installed here (from the times it wasn't released to Brazilian eshop) and there was " downloaded" as well :v with the repair option ...

second thing is that I can't open emunand on GW , but I think it was because the update, right? Since I have a backup, everything is fine

Edit:
ok.. this is crazy :v I was trying to test if was posible to "redownload" the titles, but on Rx emunand, I cant enter the data management on the 3DS confugurations so I put again my old emunand on the SD and all the new games don't show up there anymore (I made the backup before installing them), okey I entered the system configurations/preferences and saw there they where with darker icon and a X on the corner (like the things instaled on emunand shows on sysnand lol), I deleted them by there , plus the mighty gunvolt
Tried to install another one to test (harvest moon a new beggning) and went to Rx emunand again,
HM don't wanted tp open here , say that had an error and asked me to download on eshop again*cough* never mind, updated the emunand once more , it's icon just gone.
Them, entering Eshop, no one of the last titles of the legit CIA where available to re-download, then I tried mighty gunvolt (unlegit one) and it had the option to download again!!!
But I tried and it give me the error 007-6106 every time :B

well I have no idea whats going on :v
Note that MGV had a savefile õ3o

You have alot going on and I am lost of what exactly you are trying to do. If all you want is legit games on your emunand, do not mess with checking if they can be redownloaded. Just install, update emunand and leave it as is.

Another thing is that rxtools is NOT for piracy so you cannot use non-legit games on it. Rxtools is to protect your sysnand from updating while still having the latest firmware. It basically like a stock 3ds from the store so it can only play retail cartridges for your own region. The legit games were only a by-product and works because it is seen as a pre-bundled game.

Yeah, i'm planning to try to hardmod a 3DS and 3DS XL in the next week and install all to sysnand, then upgrade the console, and system transffer from sysnand to sysnand
1 with nnid installed one without

Let's say you own a bundle with a pre-insatlled game and you have set it up, but never entered eshop and didn't setup a nnid, you then buy a new console and update both consoles to the latest fw and do a system transffer, the pre-installed game should be on the new console, this means do you really need a nnid linked? do we really actually have to play the games?

It's a pitty Nintendo doesn't allow a N3Ds to 3DS transffer :/

You do not need a nintendo ID. We had the dream team bundle and before we sold it we transferred it off to another console. Our kids are not allowed to go online and such so we didn't setup a ID or eshop account. So I know both are not needed to be accessed as it transferred without any issues.

Reactions: DjoeN

bewitched

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
offtopic:
I'm searching for a N3DS with the right firmware to test this, i updated my MH4U before this "bug" was announced :(
Just bought a MMLE in the blind, but it's a QEH1040, so that's goin' up for sale again.
Edit: i'm a dumb fool i just read that RxTools doesn't support N3DS...

ontopic:
I presume the OP did this succesfull, so i broke down his post in simpe steps, and if i follow them it should work i guess?
I found a eshop bug and its a good one
biggrin.png

1. When you install your legit cia
  2. use Rxtools to update your emunand to the new 9.6
  3. then after that boot your game with it
  4. go back to home then load up Eshop
  5. then click on the game that you have a legit cia of in the store
  6. it will tell you that you have it downloaded
  7. then after that turn off your 3ds
  8. put in a new SD
  9. install the rxTools
  10. and boot intoo emunand
  11. update it
  12. then go to eshop
  13. then it will let you redownload the game.
NOTE: This should only work for games that where pre-installed games that came bundled with a console.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
offtopic:
I'm searching for a N3DS with the right firmware to test this, i updated my MH4U before this "bug" was announced :(

First: It's not a bug! (ask cearp :P he can tell you more about it (if he wantrs) )

ontopic:
I presume the OP did this succesfull, so i broke down his post in simpe steps, and if i follow them it should work i guess?

NOTE: This should only work for games that where pre-installed games that came bundled with a console.

more are less like that, but it's nog good for what most of use try to accomplish (transffer all the games to another console on 9.6 sysnand, so that this console has all pre-installed games in 1 bundle and can play them all without gateway or whatever hack (since it is on 9.6 nothing will work anyway :D )

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
'leaked' sounds like people have them privately. i think the only people who have them is nintendo, stored securely in japan somewhere :)

For that matter, the RSA-1024 key used to sign DS Download Play content hasn't found its way to anyone, despite how long the DS has been around. I presume the signing keys are properly stored on a non-networked computer in a room that requires two keys from high-ranking officials to enter, with the game content on a USB memory stick.

Reactions: cearp

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
'leaked' sounds like people have them privately. i think the only people who have them is nintendo, stored securely in japan somewhere :)

Damned, So when i mailed Nintendo to ask for the keys to sign my cia's self made from warezed 3ds files, the keys the mailed back are fake then, cause the don't work :P (maybe because i don't live in Japan)

héhé

Reactions: cearp

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You have alot going on and I am lost of what exactly you are trying to do. If all you want is legit games on your emunand, do not mess with checking if they can be redownloaded. Just install, update emunand and leave it as is.

Another thing is that rxtools is NOT for piracy so you cannot use non-legit games on it. Rxtools is to protect your sysnand from updating while still having the latest firmware. It basically like a stock 3ds from the store so it can only play retail cartridges for your own region. The legit games were only a by-product and works because it is seen as a pre-bundled game.

Actually I'm more testing what this can do, just curiosity ... and the possibility to having to use sysnand for some future reason

I read it on Rx description XD wasn't my intentions, but I don't understand why one unlegit cia went possible to redownload(even giving me that error õ3o), the other and the legit don't

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
And another test that was a waste of time :/

Source - 3DS XL 4.2 updated to 9.2 with the European cooking mama rom / Sysnand rx emunand 9.6
Target 3DS XL 9.6.024E

- Installed all in sysnand
- Did not link a nnid at all this time
- So to make a long story short, it didn't transffer any self installed pre-installed game
At lerast i have now 300 coins, that transffered without a problem :P

Now i'm out of 3DS systems to try :), next try is in 7 days:
- In the wait -> hardmod 1 3DS XL (I have 4.2 / 4.5 / 9.2 nand backups of it)
- Hope Nintendo still sticks with 9.6
- Install on sysnand 9.2, update that console to 9.6 (So no Gateway etc... anymore) see if all games are stil playable
- link nnid and system transffer to another 3DS on 9.6
So this way, no fake emunand, no problems with system transffer using real/nand or emulated nand or who knows system transffer can use both :P
Clean 9.6 sysnand to 9.6 sysnand transffer.

If that doesn't work, i'll give up
BUT first i need to be able to hardmod 1 3DS XL (i used to solder alot, but it has been 12 years ago since i last did a soldering job
Need to get me a new solder iron with fine tip and all the rest (i honestly don't know where i left my solder iron and tools :D )

[EDIT]
So why not waste some more time :)
So i put the SD back in the old system, since everything was transffered from emunand to the other 3DS sysnand, guess what :)
ALL pre-installed games popped up on it as giftbox, i could open them all and play them all again.
So then i booted rx emunand, since it was this that got transffered, as supected i had to reconfigure again as new, after seting the 3DS emunand up with a new user etc... it was as new, no pre-installed games (what would you excpect, everything was wiped from emunand anyway :P

[EDIT Again]
It would be great if you could get the ticked.db from the old system sysnand (that we can) and inject it to the other target 3ds sysnand on 9.6 (that we can't)

We also have to try NOT installing them in sysnand and installing them in emunand, then do a system transffer. (anyone tryed that one? ) this way everything gets transffered from emunand.

Somehow it seems to me that once installed in sysnand, something isn't fully copied to emunand when emunand is made even if you link nnid and can redownload them on a clean emunand.

So when doing a sysnand 9.6 to sysnand 9.6 transffer i think i'll link a nnid first to the source 3DS then see if all those pre-installed games still work, wipe a pre-installed game and see if i can redownload that, if i can, then i bet a 100% chnage in getting iot transffered like it should be, but testing will prove what works.

(Don't hold out to try yourself if you have the right tools (hardware mod) and let us know.)

So this really makes me more believe, it is only possible if you transffer from sysnand to
sysnand, since they are still in the old systems sysnand and polayable with saves and all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik