I Cant access to C:/ (Hard Drive) I deleted something...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Okay, im gonna try it. ummm, before...
This does delete something? Or modify something? :/ ????
(I DONT HAVE THE WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM DISC INSTALLER!)
You should try doing what he said, and if it doesn't work, run it as admin (type command prompt in the start menu, right click it and select "Run as Administrator"

Yeah, 3 Loooooong days, and only keep in 29%, i tried, but Windows says : You disk doesnt look have a problem, i used a lot of programs and keeping saying to me my HHD doesnt have a error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, i tried that, and keep saying: Access denied

i cant upload a screenshot ;n;
Keeping saying to me: Access Denied.
Run it as administrator (read above) ;)

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Same, here the error:

Windows cant get access to C:/Windows/System32/cmd.exe

What the fuck?!?
I cant open the problem solver!!!!!
It say:
A problem prevents opening the problem solver.
;n;

Mm yeah, that makes sense. Do you have any restore points made?
Nope :C

Or maybe i can send it to repair? i dont know how to repair a laptop ;n;
(only consoles ;n; )

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fuck?!?
I cant open the problem solver!!!!!
It say:
A problem prevents opening the problem solver.
;n;

Nope :C

Or maybe i can send it to repair? i dont know how to repair a laptop ;n;
(only consoles ;n; )
Yeah, thats about it, just send it to repair and spend about 300 pesos, thats what it cost. its not much.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to download a Windows 7 ISO and create a bootable USB with it then. Like I said, you can Google "Windows 7 murphy78" and find what you need. You'll also need an 8+ GB USB drive as well as Rufus. Once you've created the bootable USB, you can boot into it and launch CMD from there, and then run the command I posted. If you don't mind doing a clean install, you can just do that instead.

Last edited by Joom,

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
You'll have to download a Windows 7 ISO and create a bootable USB with it then. Like I said, you can Google "Windows 7 murphy78" and find what you need. You'll also need an 8+ GB USB drive as well as Rufus. Once you've created the bootable USB, you can boot into it and launch CMD from there, and then run the command I posted.
Yeah, thats about it, just send it to repair and spend about 300 pesos, thats what it cost. its not much.
You should try doing what he said, and if it doesn't work, run it as admin (type command prompt in the start menu, right click it and select "Run as Administrator"
Run it as administrator (read above) ;)

Bah, forget it, im gonna send my lap to repair, by the way... what new Windows do you recommend me? (I Dont like Windows 8,)
(Windows 98 is the best :>)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Bah, forget it, im gonna send my lap to repair, by the way... what new Windows do you recommend me? (I Dont like Windows 8,)
(Windows 98 is the best :>)
I wouldn't send it in for repair. They're just gonna do a clean install and charge you to do it when you can just do it for free. Also, I know this is gonna start some shit, but go with Windows 10. Don't believe all the hearsay about spying and whatnot. It's not true, and has been debunked multiple times. 7 and 8 are losing official support in a couple years which means you'll be opened up to security flaws and possible exploits.

Last edited by Joom,

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
I wouldn't send it in for repair. They're just gonna do a clean install and charge you to do it when you can just do it for free. Also, I know this is gonna start some shit, but go with Windows 10. Don't believe all the hearsay about spying and whatnot. It's not true, and has been debunked multiple times.
But windows 10 delete Pirated Games or something like that?
Bah, dont worry, i dont have any important docum---- SHIT, MY WII U GAMES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh! Yeah! i remembered i copied to my SD Card!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
But windows 10 delete Pirated Games or something like that?
It doesn't. That's just a rumor that some retards started. Like I said, all the rumors about spying and anti-piracy have been debunked and aren't true. If telemetrics bother you (anonymous data collection), you can always disable it. Though this exists in all current versions of Windows, so the stigma towards 10 is just silly.

Reactions: Alex4U

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
It doesn't. That's just a rumor that some retards started. Like I said, all the rumors about spying and anti-piracy have been debunked and aren't true. If telemetrics bother you (anonymous data collection), you can always disable it. Though this exists in all current versions of Windows, so the stigma towards 10 is just silly.
Oh.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that Winternal ERD Commander 2005 has a tool to reset permissions, including child permission of any files, folders, and sub-folders, and also had the ability to reset registry permission to boot. This was before Microsoft bought out Winternal though. Now it called Microsoft DaRT, however does not include the aforementioned tools.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you can't access cmd as admin. Well can you access control panel administrative tools?
If so then follow me. start, control panel, administrative tools.Expand local users and groups. Double click admin and uncheck account is disable.
Then log out and log into admin account. You should be able to fix this from there.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
If you can access CMD there perform the command I gave you.
Okay, i gonna try it!

Wha--- what the fuck?
only gives me a lot of ACCESS DENIED and the CMD put like crazy of ACCES DENIED

EDIT: Finished to put like crazy my lap, now say me: successed. 6363 files, 15114 files error

Edit 2: Nope, i can't access to C:/

Last edited by Alex4U,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay, i gonna try it!

Wha--- what the fuck?
only gives me a lot of ACCESS DENIED and the CMD put like crazy of ACCES DENIED

EDIT: Finished to put like crazy my lap, now say me: successed. 6363 files, 15114 files error

Edit 2: Nope, i can't access to C:/
Did you run CMD as an administrator?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...