Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know who you are. But if you don't stop. I will find out your IP. And I will find you. And believe me, this is not going to be nice to you.
So stop f*cking doing this, you little ***hole.

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Who the fuck is doing this shit?
STOP USING MY ACCOUNT!!

To the fucker who goes online with my account: Stop it, or I will find you and I will f*ck your computer. I have knowledge in Shark and I will hack your computer if you don't stop doing this shit, you damn bastard!

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did, but somehow he can still go online with my account.
I could go into the script of gbatemp and find out what the IP is of that damn guy, but I will not do this since I am not allowed to do this on gbatemp. But believe me, as soon as I have the IP of that Guy, he'll wish he never met me..

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix, check your PMs.
grog.gif

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um........honestly isn't this a bit of over-reacting? Oh and when you go to jail for unauthorized entry into whoever the heck's computer is I bet telling the judge "but they hacked my gbatemp account" will not work. Plus it'll tell the judge you are a pirate. Fine anyone?

On-topic: Can I have their IP and username too?

D

Deleted_171835

I can sympathize with you. It is DAMN annoying when some jerk comes in and hacks into your account. But wow, you'll hack into his computer. Aren't you overreacting? If you wouldn't get jailed for doing that I would have done that long time but a criminal record can ruin your life!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0