Gaming I am anti-DS today. Try to persuade me otherwise.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
You guys get off topic way too much. Don't post crappy things other than trying to be helpful here. If you think this thread is useless and stupid, don't bother posting here just for an extra post.
Yeah, I was pissed yesterday anyway, so this thread could be closed anyway, noone really has to post here. I don't care if they post crappy crap anyway, i'll just be nice if someone is nice and be rude when someone is rude anyway.

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
@zuriel102
There will be a sixth game in Japan. All we have for the West are the first two games released and the third game announced but we will probably see the second trilogy because Professor Layton is selling very well here (actually the european version is selling more than the japanese version).

There is a surprise in the last game (Professor Layton 4), it's a Professor Layton RPG game.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Surprisingly, I went to see what ROMs I had (for my GBA Exploader that will be so useful within the next week) and played Fire Emblem for a few hours and was like "My god. Fun.". So yeah I could probably do that.

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Surprisingly, I went to see what ROMs I had (for my GBA Exploader that will be so useful within the next week) and played Fire Emblem for a few hours and was like "My god. Fun.". So yeah I could probably do that.

Ding,Ding,Ding
, We have a winner!

newgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@INUNAH
oh yeah really? you buy a console then talks like a freak about your an anti-DS? are you nuts or your brain just wont function correctly? well anyway im not gonna waste my time on a cockroach freaky brainy like you..
smileipb2.png

newgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@INUNAH
hey ill add this matey. well i admit i have my grammatical errors and i admit it, but hey! how about you? i think your whole brainy thing is gone haywire and needs some repair. geezz like your thread does make sense?

your like a maniac that talks to much to gain attention..

oh and thanks for correcting my grammar!. like your some kind of a teacher in a freaking school!!
rofl2.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had to put on several carefaces just to get through reading this terrible thread.
Very VERY surprised that people actually legit cared enough to try and help the whiny OP.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
What I'm still wondering is why people are trying to persaude him/her. If he/she thinks the DS sucks because there aren't new games or most of them suck then it's his/her problem.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Empoleom said:
you could try bomberman i like battle mode from it
Yeah, I have real, legit copies of Bomberman Land Touch! and Bomberman Land Touch! 2
(For that matter, I have legit copies of quite a few games)

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
macgeek417 said:
Empoleom said:
Yeah, I have real, legit copies of Bomberman Land Touch! and Bomberman Land Touch! 2
(For that matter, I have legit copies of quite a few games)

I really prefer Bomberman 2. I think it's a muuuuuuuuuuuch better game than Land Touch. If you never played this game, give it a try:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hDYz0-dA7k

Bomberman 2 is similar to Super Bomberman (snes) but with some cool upgrades and without kangaroo.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... The only reason I got Land Touch! was because I ASKED for plain, old, Bomberman but got Land Touch!
Stuff like that always gets lost in translation...
tongue.gif

*watches*

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*waits forever for video to load via 256Kbit WiMax connection*
That looks kinda interesting.
*downloads*
EDIT: CRUD! [censored] only has the (E) version!

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
macgeek417 said:
*waits forever for video to load via 256Kbit WiMax connection*
That looks kinda interesting.
*downloads*
EDIT: CRUD! [censored] only has the (E) version!

I don't think it was released in the US, but this is an amazing game!

-Old style Bomberman similar to the snes games
-Good multiplayer modes (online/local), you won't have problems with lag or anything else!
-Cool upgrades that increases the game's replayability (you will have to search in every stage for the upgrades)
-Not easy (great bosses)
-Not short (it's actually very long for a Bomberman game)

That's all I asked for a new Bomberman.
smileipb2.png

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK Now it is time to persuade you....if you don't wait til february or don't got 100 BUCKS yes 100 to pay even for a psp modded unmodded softmodded hardmodded whatever modded. then i suggest you DUCK NOW! or else you will catch this useless spam, because there are coming enough GOOD titles and you won't even listen for a second so NOW I SAY

*Please watch video to know what i'm going to say*

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Empoleom said:
I could never figure out how to make those games play like Bomberman 64... I don't like the fact that no other Bomberman game is like Bomberman 64, so I neglect playing most of the bomberman games.

It's so bad that when I played the Bomberman game for the Super nintendo for the first time I was thinking "WTF is this shit? I thought I was playing Bomberman, not a crappy maze game with bomberman plastered on." because I had played Bomberman 64 first..... But for a minute I thought I was playing the minigame thing like they have on Bomberman 64....

Yeah so I can't force myself to play Bomberman games unless they look/play like the 64 one. Can't stand Bomberman games that aren't expansive. And don't say they all are. I don't see expansive. I see a small-ish maze with no point.

I did try to play one of the Bomberman DS games, though, in hopes that it was another Bomberman 64, but turns out there isn't gonna be a good Bomberman game again....

Hell, if you told me a more recent Bomberman game had classic gameplay, I wouldn't even agree unless it wasn't like the loads of shit that came before and after Bomberman 64. Even a trading card game or an Imagine Bomberman game would be better.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
Oh good god.
Seriously, didn't want to read the complete thread but do something else...sell the DS on ebay and put a portion of the winning price to a charity or something. Or give it to someone who wants a DS. You're already pirating the games and don't even like it. Just stop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think