Gaming I am anti-DS today. Try to persuade me otherwise.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a PSP? If not, get one. Then get Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Many people have clocked over 40+ hours of game-play on that game. Plus, it sells for 20 bucks new.

And you're not gonna convince anyone to make an english translation of any game you want just by trolling. If you want it so much, learn how to translate it, and freakin' translate it yourself. We don't care if you hate the DS.

Oh yeah, if you kill a kitty, know that the world might laugh less from a shortage of lolcats and lolkitties.
frown.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Have a PSP? If not, get one. Then get Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Many people have clocked over 40+ hours of game-play on that game. Plus, it sells for 20 bucks new.

And you're not gonna convince anyone to make an english translation of any game you want just by trolling. If you want it so much, learn how to translate it, and freakin' translate it yourself. We don't care if you hate the DS.

Oh yeah, if you kill a kitty, know that the world might laugh less from a shortage of lolcats and lolkitties.
frown.gif
I don't have the money for a PSP. My parents won't buy it for me for christmas or birthday. There is no chance in hell that i'll be able to get a PSP. D:

And I know i'm not. I just like complaining about it when i'm pissed. I mean, Dragonology DS was a bust, and Jam Sessions 2 is almost 4 months old without a dump... And I can't freakin' beat the crab boss on Castlevania.... And my EZ 3in1 was ordered almost a week ago and it's not at my house yet because of freakin New Years. And I hate my gamecube controller and don't have the money for a freakin classic controller so I can play my Super Mario Kart and Kirby 64 in peace...... Chocolate..... CHOCOLATE..... CHOOOOOOOCOOOOOOLATTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The world will still laugh at TROLLCATS. XD

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should also suggest Lameboy, a gameboy and gameboy color emulator homebrew application for the DS. You can get all kinds of games to download, and the size would not be an issue for you.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
I should also suggest Lameboy, a gameboy and gameboy color emulator homebrew application for the DS. You can get all kinds of games to download, and the size would not be an issue for you.
Lameboy is rendered useless when you're getting a 3in1 within the next week.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Nanashi no GAME 2. Bad. I haven't played the first one. Nor do I understand Chinese.

But back to something else.

Yes I bitch and moan. What else is there to do? All I have is a NES, SNES, GBA, GBC, GCN, DS, DS Lite, and a Wii. I don't get to play the badass games. I wouldn't bitch and moan as much if DSi games were able to be pirated for DS and DS Lite.
And BTW, that Patapon DS won't be as good as the PSP version but at least there will be a DS version... And the person making that homebrew hasn't updated in 2 1/2 years so I don't even think it'll be finished.

I'm not interested in Glory of Heracles.... :\ Not until I get my GBA fix.... Like I'm getting a 3in1 sometime this week so i'm excited for that now.

And that big long list... Well ironically i've tried and liked many of those games, but I don't possibly have room for all of them. XD

What the fuck? How is that even related?

newgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this thread sucks really!! give us a reason why we must persuade you. why dont you just kill yourself to make your DS the happiest console on earth because its freak owner die. i mean it try it and youll be happy. and also you make us all happy too

and one more thing, before you buy a console you must review all its capabilities,games,etc. so you wont complain

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hisiru said:
2009 DS games:

16° Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny

I searched that up and it said that was the 4th Professor Layton game on DS?
http://ds.ign.com/objects/143/14328893.html

Are they wrong,am i wrong(probably)

I know there's:
Professor Layton And The Curious Village
Professor Layton And The Diabolical Box
This new one "Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny"
So what is the fourth one???

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Looks up via Wikipedia*
(If anyone is intrested, I wrote a neat little bookmarklet for Wikipedia)
Code:
java script:var%20LoadedOK='no';var%20e=document.createElement('script');e.setAttribute('language','javascript');e.setAttribute('src','http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2794555/Other/bookmarklets/wikipedia.js');document.body.appendChild(e);void(0);

1. "Professor Layton and the Curious Village" (?????????????) [1] (Episode 4) [2]
2. "Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box" (????????????) [3] (Episode 5) [2]
3. "Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel" (???????????????) (Episode 6) [2]
4. "Professor Layton and the Spectre's Flute" (????????????) (Episode 1) [2]
5. "Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles" (?????????????)(Episode 2)

Sayargh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this thread is funny.

Why should we persuade you, why should we care?

In short, I couldn't give a rats ass what you like or dislike.

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
newgamer said:
this thread sucks really!! give us a reason why we must persuade you. why dont you just kill yourself to make your DS the happiest console on earth because its freak owner die. i mean it try it and youll be happy. and also you make us all happy too

and one more thing, before you buy a console you must review all its capabilities,games,etc. so you wont complain
rofl2.gif

zuriel102 said:
QUOTE(Hisiru @ Jan 2 2010, 10:40 AM) 2009 DS games:
-Avalon Code
-Big Bang Mini
-Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled
-Bleach: The 3rd Phantom
-Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized (best portable FPS IMO and I have a PSP)
-Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyan
-Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
-Elebits: The Adventures of Kai & Zero
-Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
-FIFA Soccer 10 (it's not as good as the console versions but it's a lot of fun)
-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
-Fossil Fighters
-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
-Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands
-Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
-Knights in the Nightmare
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
-Mega Man Star Force 3
-Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
-Nostalgia
-Peggle Dual Shot
-Phantasy Star Zero
-Pokemon Platinum Version
-Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
-Retro Game Challenge
-Rhythm Heaven
-Scribblenauts
-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
-Space Invaders Extreme 2
-Steal Princess
-Suikoden Tierkreis
-Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
-The Dark Spire
-The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
-Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
-Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 2009

2010 DS games (this list is already big):
1° Hotel Dusk 2 (if it's coming to the West in 2010)
2° Golden Sun
3° Dragon Quest VI
4° Shin megami Tensei Strange Journey
5° New Suzak's project (it can be a F-zero game)
6° Pokemon Heart Gold
7° Glory of Heracles
8° Ace Attorney Investigations : Miles Edgeworth
9° Dragon Quest IX
10° Ragnarok
11° Blue Dragon : Awakened Shadow
12° Infinite Space
13° Sands of destruction
12° Luminous Arc 3 : Eyes
13° Okamiden
14° Again: Eyes of Providence
15° Lufia DS
17° WarioWare D.I.Y.
18° Ghost Trick
19° Picross 3D
20° Project Monster
21° Shantae: Risky's Revenge
22° Sonic Sega All Stars Racing
23° Spectral Force : Genesis
24° Dementium II
25° Shepherd's Crossing 2
26° Sonic Classic Collection

@Edit and believe me, DS is one of the best systems this generation. My list for 2009 isn't really complete (I am not using my PC, so I don't have my full list).

You will find quality, quantity, variety and the best RPG library of this generation on the DS, this is coming from a guy that have a x360, PSP, Wii, PS2 and is always making lists of games for every system because sometimes I don't have nothing better to do.

If you don't like the DS games that's ok but if you HATE the DS I think it's better for you to stop your gaming life.

I know there's:

Sorry, my mistake, it's "Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel" (the real third game and it was announced for the West) and not Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny/Professor Layton and the Spectre's Flute.

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
*Looks up via Wikipedia*
(If anyone is intrested, I wrote a neat little bookmarklet for Wikipedia)
Code:
java script:var%20LoadedOK='no';var%20e=document.createElement('script');e.setAttribute('language','javascript');e.setAttribute('src','http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2794555/Other/bookmarklets/wikipedia.js');document.body.appendChild(e);void(0);

3. "Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel" (???????????????) (Episode 6) [2]
4. "Professor Layton and the Spectre's Flute" (????????????) (Episode 1) [2]
5. "Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles" (?????????????)(Episode 2)

Thanks can't wait for these games to come out.

Hisiru said:
zuriel102 said:
QUOTE(Hisiru @ Jan 2 2010, 10:40 AM) 2009 DS games:

I know there's:

Sorry, my mistake, it's "Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel" (the real third game and it was announced for the West) and not Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny/Professor Layton and the Spectre's Flute.

Thanks anyways for letting me know there was going to be new Professor Layton games.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Lemme get this straight... you quoted 3 SCREENFULS OF TEXT for THREE LINES OF REPLY?!

Posts merged

... and 3.5 screenfuls for 1 line of reply?!
There's this thing called ""

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
@newgamer
Follow your own advice and shut up.

And I don't have to review any part of a console. I'll buy what I want, when I can. Even if it's as suck as the Virtual Boy. And i'll rebel with whatever I get.

Also, your grammatical errors are many. If you wish to properly insult someone, type properly. I mean, come on.
"why dont you just kill yourself to make your DS the happiest console on earth because its freak owner die."? That doesn't make sense. How can you insult someone by saying they'll die (future or present tense), yet talk as if it happened in the past? You're also missing capital letters in all the right places, and you're also missing commas and apostrophes.
I have furthermore grammar-checked your post and edited it for your convenience.

This thread really sucks! Give us a reason why we must persuade you. Why don't you just kill yourself to make your DS the happiest console on earth because its freak owner died? I mean, try it and you'll be happy. You'll make us all happy, too.

One more thing: before you buy a console, you must review all its capabilities (games, etc.) so you won't complain.

Thank you, and have a nice fuckin' night/day.
All else, you have been warned.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys get off topic way too much. Don't post crappy things other than trying to be helpful here. If you think this thread is useless and stupid, don't bother posting here just for an extra post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the...