Gaming I am anti-DS today. Try to persuade me otherwise.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there a pet cat/kitten game in nds? If Inunah want to kill cat&kitten, let him kill cats in the game
tongue.gif

BTW, whose cats and kittens are you going to kill?
laugh.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Inunah said:
XWolf said:
Or go and do something non-games related...

If I did non-game related things, i'd eat because i'd get extremely bored. I'd get fat. Because when I'm bored I eat.
Which is why I need to do something game related right now.
Eating isn't the ONLY thing to do!!!

Read a book, watch a film, go to a friend's, meet a member of your preferred gender, do a sport, write a book, write a film, do something with art, etc...

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a netbook mode on Torchlight.
If it really won't run google Adventure Quest Worlds and sign up for an account, it's quite fun.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
learn to speak japanese. Im sad there are few US games but atleast I know Japanese. sort of.
I tried that with My Japanese Coach but as soon as it switched from using Romaji to using Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji I couldn't even pass one lesson.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Chris_Skylock said:
learn to speak japanese. Im sad there are few US games but atleast I know Japanese. sort of.
I tried that with My Japanese Coach but as soon as it switched from using Romaji to using Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji I couldn't even pass one lesson.

MyJapaneseCoach DS sucks very much to learn Japanese. I hear a lot of praise for the Remembering the Kanji and Remembering the Kana books though, if that's an issue. I learned both Katakana and Hiragana in two days with that. Haven't looked at the Kanji book too much though...

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Before you trash your Nintendo DS, give Zelda Spirit Tracks a try.

Sure...I will agree with you for a bit because Kimi No Yusha, which is made by SNK Playmore of Japan.
There is a translation project but I don't think that it is actively being updated because everyone that picked up these Translation projects is doing their end-term tests.
I played through the entire Kimi No Yusha game and I wanted to make a hack sequel/spinoff sequel of the game called "Kimi no Yusha 2: Child of the Hero"
If I don't know how the original story unfolded then I can't make a proper sequel! What's a sequel without cameos of the last game in the sequel!?

Don't ever compare Spirit Tracks to Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks are far better than Phantom Hourglass.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bixbite said:
Inunah said:
Chris_Skylock said:

MyJapaneseCoach DS sucks very much to learn Japanese. I hear a lot of praise for the Remembering the Kanji and Remembering the Kana books though, if that's an issue. I learned both Katakana and Hiragana in two days with that. Haven't looked at the Kanji book too much though...

Too hard for a person like Inunah, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck