Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Um no it isn't safe. If an update doesn't patch exploits, something is very fishy. Don't come crying to me when Ninty force updates your 5.5.1 console to 6.0.0
If Hykem says it works on 5.5.1, I think he knows what he does.

One valid reason I guess! Just don't be here in a month or 2 asking or complaining for loadiine or homebrew
You know, as long as I have Smash Online, I don't really care, I got my 1k hours on it, and it won't stop now :)

Uptightmario555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up updating so i could purchase a few things off the Eshop. At this point it doesn't matter to me whether or not i can run homebrew. If by some chance i am unable to do so after updating to 5.5.1 i am cool with that but it's still cool that 5.5.1 users have that chance.
Hykem's tweet shows him running IOSU on 5.5.1, your good

RoadrunnerWMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the developers like MarioNumber1, NWPlayer123 and more are working with Hykem on the IOSU exploit, so I think they have taken the chance and already ported their apps to IOSU for use on release.

I just asked Marionumber1, NWPlayer123 and MrRean, and none of them have Hykem's exploit yet. Unless Hykem himself has made something without telling us, there are currently no IOSU homebrew apps ready for release.

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Wonder if that's why there is more delay because of him working on 5.5.1?? I'm still sat here on 5.3.2 waiting patiently for the goodness to arrive :) Ninty obviously haven't found his exploit mwahahahahahaha

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so they ban ppl from this obvious shit post/ have fun thread and the first thing they do is go put shit in the valid homebrew thread.
honestly id prefer to be able to talk freely about whatever we decide to talk about no matter how we got there but obviously gbatemp disagrees :P

oh. yay hykem i cant wait to wait for other devs to have fun with your exploit and then use their fun to make my fun

Last edited by codychaosx,
Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know what we need? A new sticky section called "Off-Topic" with threads like Hykems IOSU exploit and other homebrew discussions. That way, we can fill up non-sense posts there!

Reactions: pedrobarca

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCK OFF!!!
You do realize who you just replied to, right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ya know what we need? A new sticky section called "Off-Topic" with threads like Hykems IOSU exploit and other homebrew discussions. That way, we can fill up non-sense posts there!
We have one of those

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You do realize who you just replied to, right?
She probably wants to test, if after years of perfect behavior, one bad post is enough to get banned. That's the only thing that makes sense if you take a look at her other posts and the fact that she maintains the first post of the Nintendont thread. Or she just got hacked.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She probably wants to test, if after years of perfect behavior, one bad post is enough to get banned. That's the only thing that makes sense if you take a look at her other posts and the fact that she maintains the first post of the Nintendont thread. Or she just got hacked.
I know, that kind of came out of nowhere :huh:

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
:LOL: Love it, but 90% of the retarded tweenies here won´t get it.
Luckily there's this fancy place called retirement home, where 'those' teens take care of old people like you, that never grew up and still think calling people retarded is tolerable behaviour.

Not much.
Hykem finished work on 3.1.0
Working on 5.3.2
5.5.0/5.5.1 almost done, need some optimizing.

Wasn't that statement made by the fake hykem tho?

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Luckily there's this fancy place called retirement home, where 'those' teens take care of old people like you, that never grew up and still think calling people retarded is tolerable behaviour.

Wasn't that statement made by the fake hykem tho?
From what I remember it was a statement made by Zecoxoa, who has reputation, on the general wii u hackicg & discussion thread. Can probably find it if you search a little.

Reactions: LysergCooltyp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: dont do it!