Hykem got raided

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
guys who are mocking should stop already. Hykem is not a criminal and Nintendo/Sony can't jail him so easily. Hykem is a skilled programmer. He didn't even release the hack or anything... I suggest Hykem should see a lawyer or a professional service. There is something called LAW that protects us, citizen, and our rights. We are not tools for $ony or NintenShit hand. We wish you all the best our friend hykem.
The problem with that is that "seeing a lawyer" costs a buttload of money. It's entirely possible to bully someone into cooperating using lawsuits until they simply have no money left.

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The problem with that is that "seeing a lawyer" costs a buttload of money. It's entirely possible to bully someone into cooperating using lawsuits until they simply have no money left.
That's what happens to FiveM. If you have the money, you can force someone to bend forwards you by just threatening to sue for breaking a obscure law if they can't afford a lawyer.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have bee watching the many hykem and iosu related threads as they have come and gone, im bored with waiting now. Just bought a gamecube again and a sd gecko, gonna have some fun learning about the various hacks and homebrew there is on that classic console. If and when the iosu or kernel exploit for 5.5.0/1 does appear then great ill be sure to make use of it, but it seems to me theres too much drama now. Drama i can do without, if hykem was raided then ,im sorry and i feel for the guy but im not gonna lose my hair over a hack that he may or may not of completed and deleted because of drama.

If it comes then great, if not then well theres still plenty of other shit to do people.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It depends in some countries the government pays for a lawyer for people who cannot afford to pay one. it is important not to stand idly by while this happens he should seek help and we are (I at least) ready to donate some money if he needs to.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It depends in some countries the government pays for a lawyer for people who cannot afford to pay one. it is important not to stand idly by while this happens he should seek help and we are (I at least) ready to donate some money if he needs to.
It's not in some countries but every country in Europe. It's an European law that if you can't afford one you can get one for free. Sony and other big companies usually don't bother trying to sue someone here in Europe since laws here are totally different and big companies usually lose here. LOL i remember Sony going to court trying to change the warranty here in Europe from 2 years to 1 year instead and they lost miserably !

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
OP
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
From what I heard (don't fully count me in on this one tho) he got raided BECAUSE his info was posted online and apparently someone was mad enough at him to call the FBI or something...

As I said, THIS IS NOT A MYSELF CONFIRMED INFORMATION HERE RIGHT NOW, only something I heard a few times now!

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I heard (don't fully count me in on this one tho) he got raided BECAUSE his info was posted online and apparently someone was mad enough at him to call the FBI or something...

As I said, THIS IS NOT A MYSELF CONFIRMED INFORMATION HERE RIGHT NOW, only something I heard a few times now!
Where's your source??

Reactions: WeedZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone still cares about iosu or the Wii U at all, just forget it now. Little jabs about the release date are fine, hell even complaining you don't have it is understandable; but getting someone's personal info and reporting them for false crimes is beyond fucked up.

Reactions: JAWS_XS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay