Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you tell them apart though?

You just have to remember what order they're in. Keep in mind, the icons from the European version won't show up on the US unit and vice versa. So, if I lose count, I just keep switching until I've gone through the no icon ROMs and get an icon again. If I'm using the US unit, I then know I'm on the Ninjhax 4.5 one. If I'm using the European one, I know I'm on the GW one at that point. I was considering making custom banners for the ROMs if it became an issue, but so far I've not had much trouble remembering what I ran last. Besides, that would require modified template entries.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting a corrupted save no matter what sort of save file I use. Here are the stats of my cart. Based on what I have read here my cart SHOULD be confirmed working...

North American Version
Front: LNA-CTR-AQEE-USA
Back:AQEE510082

likearls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am getting a corrupted save no matter what sort of save file I use. Here are the stats of my cart. Based on what I have read here my cart SHOULD be confirmed working...

North American Version
Back:AQEE510082

What tool do you use to transfer save?
And can you upload your oot save?

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please excuse my absense. I was wondering, do the saves work for every OoT cart now? In every region too? Does it matter which cart I get? Thank you & cheers.

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I've got a working JP Zelda cart. Anyone needs me to send the files to sonic for a fix?

Hi bro, im from Chile too, now waiting for my japanese Copy of Zelda OOT, if i have any problems, ill tell you, but i dont think so, i bought my copy in nippon yasan ;)

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi bro, im from Chile too, now waiting for my japanese Copy of Zelda OOT, if i have any problems, ill tell you, but i dont think so, i bought my copy in nippon yasan ;)

Hope it works. Bought mine on eBay. Really didn't think there was anyone else in this country who bought a japanese n3ds just for this :P I've got the Smash special edition, and it had been gathering dust for like 2 months now...

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hope it works. Bought mine on eBay. Really didn't think there was anyone else in this country who bought a japanese n3ds just for this :P I've got the Smash special edition, and it had been gathering dust for like 2 months now...

there's more people in our country with japanese 3ds than you think XD....i have 3(new3ds MH4G, 3dsLL MH4, 3dsLL pink with capture card) XDD....and more friends have japanese 3ds aswell ;)

Stronox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys !

Just got my sky3ds and my New3ds XL (9.0.0)
I want to use this exploit, but i'm always getting the damn white screen.
I tried 3 differents cards :
- The original 4go in the 3ds
- A 32go Lexxar class 1
- A 32go Kingston SDHC class 10
Each one in different position (internal or in sky)

Is there anything i can do to make it work ? :|

Thank you !

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys !

Just got my sky3ds and my New3ds XL (9.0.0)
I want to use this exploit, but i'm always getting the damn white screen.
I tried 3 differents cards :
- The original 4go in the 3ds
- A 32go Lexxar class 1
- A 32go Kingston SDHC class 10
Each one in different position (internal or in sky)

Is there anything i can do to make it work ? :|

Thank you !

Since you have a Sky3DS, just use the Cubic Ninja exploit. Would save you the headache.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case no one has Posted it, here is the Cubic Ninja GW Save for the Sky3DS. If I am correct, when you Scan the QR Code, and GW Installs the Save, it goes to the Cubic Ninja and not the MSDCard. So I performed the Steps to get GW through my Sky3DS, and it works perfectly now and seems more stable than the Hit and Miss Zelda way.
Just Restore to your EU Cubic Ninja and you are good to go. I know some ppl do not want to risk turning on the WiFi on their N3DS Systems due to possible Update naggings and whatnot. So hope I helped out. Unable to do a NA or JP Save as I only have a EU/AUS N3DS XL.
Rename the .txt to have a .sav Extension and you are good to go

Attachments

• 0019 - Cubic Ninja (EU).txt
    1 MB · Views: 371

Merritt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
USA N3DSXL on firmware 9.0

OOT
Back: AQEE920411

Gateway save gives "corrupt save data"
This fixed save worked a treat.

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0