ROM Hack Question How to use Translation in Zelda BOTW? LFS or Repack?

jouyduro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I am trying to use an wii u zelda BOTW translation from English to Brazillian Portuguese, I do have the file called 'Bootup_EUen.pack'
With help, I extracted an XCI Zelda BOTW to NCA, then exctracted the bigger NCA file to romfs,
Then I Navigated to find where is the file named 'Bootup_EUen.pack', and found, the directory was "\Pack".
Then I created an folder in my microSD card, named with the the titleID, and placed files inside it like it was the game, but only what I wanted to change.
This is the directory inside my microSD.
'F:\atmosphere\titles\01007EF00011E000\romfs\Pack' and inside this folder called Pack, I placed only the 'Bootup_EUen.pack'.

But, the game don't want to boot up, it crashed and ask for restarting the console!
I tried placing all the normal files within this directory, but the 'Bootup_EUen.pack' beeing the only changed, got the same error.
Tried booting trhought NSP, in zelda v0, also with updated zelda, no luck..
What am I doing wrong?
What I am missing???

Is there a way to repack the NCAs ???

Ah! I also tried with my original cartridge, but, same error :(
Please, help me.

The reason for using this translation is to help my girlfriend, she loves zelda botw, played alot, but, she don't understand english, so, what she does is watching Brazillian YouTubers talking about the game (which is WORST! Some times they talk lots of shit about story, and don't translate correctly what was told in game........)

Anyways, thanks in advance for who can help me <3

Attachments

• Translate file from US to BR.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 216

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now I know the Wii u mod is compressed in Big Endian, and I need to translate it to Little Endian, but don't know how :(
Big endian and Little endian are how the word (collection of bytes) is stored into the memory.
The most you can do is try to convert from BigE to LitE every word with an HEX editor and/or a script to automatize the work, but the problem is you don't know the word size adopted (but often is 8 byte).

jouyduro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Big endian and Little endian are how the word (collection of bytes) is stored into the memory.
The most you can do is try to convert from BigE to LitE every word with an HEX editor and/or a script to automatize the work, but the problem is you don't know the word size adopted (but often is 8 byte).
yep, I'm screwed ;(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bruh that's gray.