Homebrew How to use Soundhax

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on my o3DS 11.0.0-33U.Had to rename the other app thing i downloaded to otherapp.bin.Glad someone posted that tip.

Edit:I seriously love those people who released this,my Basehaxx stopped working earlier for some reason and i had to reset my import and title dbs to try to fix my FBI issue kicking me off of my other entry points.

Last edited by Soulsilve2010,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New question, since I'm relatively clueless on 3DS stuff... Soundhax could be used to boot Luma, right? So you could have a full sigpatched environment, you'd just have to go through the sound app every time you boot?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
New question, since I'm relatively clueless on 3DS stuff... Soundhax could be used to boot Luma, right? So you could have a full sigpatched environment, you'd just have to go through the sound app every time you boot?
No, It just gives regular old HBL access like CN or OOT

Reactions: DarthDub

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
To do that, you also need to be on 9.2 at most, or using a9lh.
And usually you boot into cfw using menuhax on 9.2 if you don't have a9lh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi