How to uninstall hax on the older version of godmode9?

slaaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have recently purchased a new nintendo 3ds xl and it had cfw&tons of games installed. However, I already had some nintendos modded and wanted a legitimate one in order to use pokemon bank for the incoming shutdown of the 3ds eshop.

Therefore, I have searched for some informations on how to un-install hax and restore everything to the factory settings, but they were based on the up-to-date versions, and I could not find the un-install hax option in godmode9.

Will I need to upgrade cfw to the up-to-date versions of godmode9 and luma3ds, or is there a some sort of way to do it without those extra steps?

Luma3ds(v10.2.1)
Godmode9(v1.3.1)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have recently purchased a new nintendo 3ds xl and it had cfw&tons of games installed. However, I already had some nintendos modded and wanted a legitimate one in order to use pokemon bank for the incoming shutdown of the 3ds eshop.

Therefore, I have searched for some informations on how to un-install hax and restore everything to the factory settings, but they were based on the up-to-date versions, and I could not find the un-install hax option in godmode9.

Will I need to upgrade cfw to the up-to-date versions of godmode9 and luma3ds, or is there a some sort of way to do it without those extra steps?

Luma3ds(v10.2.1)
Godmode9(v1.3.1)
From my understanding you want to uninstall cfw, and restore the system to its stock condition, in order to access the eShop and download games legally ?
If so, you can access the eShop just the same with cfw installed, download games from the eShop and play online etc. without the risk of getting banned. So you don't need to uninstall cfw..
And Btw, if you didn't have any funds in your account already, you can't add any now to make any purchases anyway. More info

slaaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@CoolMe
1. Yes, that is correct
2. I already had an account for the eshop and it was on the broken 3ds, hence I want to move its data to the new one
3. That would be also fine since I had them in the broken one's sd

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2. I already had an account for the eshop and it was on the broken 3ds, hence I want to move its data to the new one
If your account is still on that broken 3ds, then you need to contact Nintendo Support to help you with your situation (the account is still locked on that system)..
3. That would be also fine since I had them in the broken one's sd
Cias or your installed games from the broken 3ds? if the latter, they're unusable.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol