Hacking [How-to] Spoof firmware (to access eShop and more) on New 3DS and Old 3DS

CreativeMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
set static IP, gateway and use Google's DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, reboot your router, reboot your 3DS, run NTR, press X & Y and run debugger, turn off Windows firewall temporarily then run as admin the Window debugger, it shoud work that way ;)
I had same issue on 2 N3DS with two different routers until I did that.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So it isn't possible to spoof firmware on Emunand? I have an O3DSXL (Firmware: 9.5.0-23E) and want to download my Mewtu Code for SSBB but i can't access eShop :(

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on a 9.0 N3DS and somehow i get an error instantly while downloading the smash bros 1.07 update. Any idea ?
I could download Zelda MM update fine though, really weird.

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
i'm on a 9.0 N3DS and somehow i get an error instantly while downloading the smash bros 1.07 update. Any idea ?
I could download Zelda MM update fine though, really weird.

The error code or the error might be helpful. So, tell us the error code or error.

motezazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Error code 007-2999

right after it tries to start downloading the patch.
i have the legit CIA version of the game, maybe I have a conflict cuz of it i dunno.

1. Go to your home menu
2. Go to System Settings
3. Go to Data Management Settings
4. Go to Dowloadable Content
5. Any gray boxes with data value "0" DELETE AT YOUR OWN RISK
6. Go back to eShop
7. Try redownloading erronous software while connected to a STABLE WIRELESS CONNECTION

Trice

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
not for me, but some might like it if a cia of that happened to appear online somehow :)
A cia generated by FunkyCIA doesn't contain any references to my 3DS or my NNID that Nintendo could track if the personal flag isn't used, right?

download in on 9.2 via the spoof, then make emunand, get to 9.4, and play the game
Most people probably don't want to create a new emuNAND just to play this game, but you can just decrypt your sysnand dump after downloading the game and get the ticket.db from that to create a cia with FunkyCIA. This can then be installed on the existing 9.4/9.5 Gateway emuNAND (takes ages because of the large filesize, but you only have to do it once anyway).

I'm kinda curious about why nobody else seems to have done this yet, but I guess most people are okay with playing it from a gamecard or as a 3ds file through Gateway. I on the other hand prefer having every game I own available directly from the home menu.

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Go to your home menu
2. Go to System Settings
3. Go to Data Management Settings
4. Go to Dowloadable Content
5. Any gray boxes with data value "0" DELETE AT YOUR OWN RISK
6. Go back to eShop
7. Try redownloading erronous software while connected to a STABLE WIRELESS CONNECTION

obviously i already tried that, it doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol