Hacking How to run the kernel exploit on your WiiU! (Tips)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can type it in directly or You can use bookmark.
It doesn't make any difference.

Yes.

The Hyperlink isn't wrong(It includes Marionumber1's patches).
Edit:The Hyperlink is wrong.

It was at one point "incorrect". It didn't do anything on my Wii U, not even bring up the "you must run kexploit" thing. Maybe I was trying to use it while you were changing something? Has worked every other time except that once though. Lol

Also, did you update the Kernel exploit at all on your site? I'm having a good success rate today, so was curious.

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was at one point "incorrect". It didn't do anything on my Wii U, not even bring up the "you must run kexploit" thing. Maybe I was trying to use it while you were changing something? Has worked every other time except that once though. Lol

Also, did you update the Kernel exploit at all on your site? I'm having a good success rate today, so was curious.
I've updated the Kernel Exploit yesterday.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I've updated the Kernel Exploit yesterday.
Have you got the html link bud I could try to test it just might help me, or pm me? that might just be what I need. Thanks.

Edit: its OK thanks got it I will test it later. I'm nearly there on a break through with booting this exploit clean every boot. I just need to keep testing all the different html codes, I will get there!

Last edited by Reecey,

fodil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I need a copy of compiled kexploit payload532.html "WiiU Kernel Exploit ()" of wj44 link >>>http://www.wj44.ml/osdriver/

wj44.jpg

, please. in order to use it in my local host.

Many thanks.

tarumaycry

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to kip my pc powered or not?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and I have to run the exploit all time when I run my wii u?

I also am interested if anybody else has the answer to this. Quite annoying at the moment having to go through the exploit process every time.

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is this still the best exploit for 5.3.2U because I have just been getting black screens all day??
Yes. You have to clear your Browser's save data, open your target page, power off your Wii U then open the kernel exploit.

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

paperc07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I think I just found that out, it froze when I tried to click the loadiine kernel

EDIT: Worked on 2nd try... thank god was scared it was going to take forever lol

EDIT2: Now when I run loadiine flow it says sd card not found or cannot be mounted?? its a 4gb class 4 and I know people want you to use 32gb and class 10 but shouldn't this be fine for just installing programs? ( Had to use Coveriine 5.3.2 and everything works perfect!!)

Last edited by paperc07,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...