Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm strongly of the opinion that anyone stupid enough to connect to Nintendo servers from an unreleased game deserves to be banned.

That said, I really have to commend those involved in finding a solution to a problem that most considered permanent and unfixable, in only two days.

Fantastic work guys!

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you mind mentioning me? Both me and PF2M discovered that DeviceID controlled hyperbans, and I put the both of us in a good direction since I had the client certificates.
TLDR I did like 99.9% the work for PF2M.
You didn't discover this part in particular. As you said before, "I could have done it without you."
But OP, credit him if you want, as he did a lot of things outside of this.

Also, this should load the new X-Nintendo-Device-ID from a .txt file instead of '1234', as that'll be hyperbanned quickly too.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
One thing to note is that it sets Device-ID to 1234:
8OuzkBb.png

If this gets banned, we officially need a method to change this. Maybe to a longer string, or make an algorithm that can randomize this?

Edit: Ninja'd.

Also, a better (yet more difficult) method would be to change DeviceID @ 3808 in ARM9 ITCM (it's in little endian & hex)
It'd be awesome to patch this value.
CfkNjob.png

Last edited by Deleted member 355359,

Andarer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The CFW I use doesn't have any file named arm9loaderhax.bin... I don't think copying it to the root of my emunand will do anything.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
You didn't discover this part in particular. As you said before, "I could have done it without you."
But OP, credit him if you want, as he did a lot of things outside of this.

Also, this should load the new X-Nintendo-Device-ID from a .txt file instead of '1234', as that'll be hyperbanned quickly too.

Like System string :D
So anyone could use anything and that would be safer than 1234 :P
I suspect it to be already banned ahah

Reactions: CookieCoob
D

Deleted-19228

Would you mind mentioning me? Both me and PF2M discovered that DeviceID controlled hyperbans, and I put the both of us in a good direction since I had the client certificates.
TLDR I did like 99.9% the work for PF2M.

You want to be mentioned when people perm ban themselves and get bricked?

Reactions: Deleted User

chengsheng

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi guys, does anyone of you are willing to tell and help me out with a tutorial for doing this thing? i am a newbie. i dont know how to do it. :( thanks in advance!

i need to save my pokebank. :(

Last edited by chengsheng,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If you have 022-2501 when you try to go to Miiverse with your NNID, that mean your NNID is banned, just use make a new NNID
Just wondering, I successfully unbanned my GF's 3ds, and used the modified LUMA version from OP, but I get this error. How could I remove the NNID from her console so I could make a new one?

Chris610

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering, I successfully unbanned my GF's 3ds, and used the modified LUMA version from OP, but I get this error. How could I remove the NNID from her console so I could make a new one?
Go to settings, Nintendo network ID settings, when "Nintendo network ID cannot be used on this system" pops hold X&Y and press ok, it will procede to unlink and delete all the games and updates downloaded with your account (manually installed cias won't be uninstalled)

Last edited by Chris610,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Go to settings, Nintendo network ID settings, when "Nintendo network ID cannot be used on this system" pops hold X&Y and press ok, it will procede to unlink and delete all the games and updates downloaded woth your account (manually installed cias won't be uninstalled)
Thanks a ton! I'll do that and tell if anything else got affected :)

[UPDATE] It worked!

Last edited by VinsCool,
Reactions: Chris610
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: At the end of the game Ed beather Truth at his own game giving up his ability to do alchemy